Bondline’s GREY mid-range textured ESD bench mat is excellent for use on workbenches in Electrostatic Protected Areas. The mat has 2 layers, a static dissipative surface and a black conductive backing. The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path to Earth. The mat is 2mm thick and 4 x 2ft in size.
The smooth texture can be easily cleaned and maintained with a mat and tabletop cleaner. Very scratch-resistant and prevents the sliding of components. Certified for RoHS and REACH regulations. Compliant to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
- 4 x 2ft (1.20m x 610mm)
- Easy to clean.
- Two layers (static dissipative surface, black conductive bottom layer).
- Scratch resistant, heat resistant and UV resistant.
- 2mm thick.
- The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solder flux and most commonly used solvents.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
- Meets the requirements of US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines.
Please note: Due to variations in computer monitor displays, colour shown may not be exact.