White ESD Coated Tip Gloves in clearance sizes XS and XXL, now only £0.95! Developed for delicate and precise operations such as assembly jobs. These gloves are for use in handling, transporting, and inspecting static sensitive components that are susceptible to ESD damage. The gloves are made with seamless knitted structures and feature an elasticated wrist for a comfortable fit. The gloves consist of 25% carbon fibre, allowing them to be used in an EPA.
Each finger has a polyurethane coating on the tip sections to allow for additional grip on smaller components. This makes the glove ideal for delicate and precise operations. The back and palm of the glove remain uncoated to provide good ventilation. White ESD Coated Tip Gloves are excellent for use in the electronics manufacturing industry where static must be controlled.
- Clearance sizes XS and 2XL in white
- Made of synthetic filament fibre, which reduces the generation of particles.
- Designed with seamless knitted structures with elasticated wrist; ensuring they are comfortable to wear and provide cleanliness, as well as comfortable fit and giving no restrain.
- High quality, durable, long-lasting.
- No dust generation, good sweat absorption, and anti-allergy.
- Excellent for assembly jobs and electronics manufacturing industry.
- Suitable for use in electrostatic protected areas.
- Surface Resistivity Ohm/Sq 107
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
(Total Length / Tolerance)
- XS: 200mm
- XX Large: 250mm
- Electronics industry;
- Chemical engineering;
- Mining industry;
- Electric power industry;
- Manufacturing industry, etc.
The gloves can be washed at 40°C with neutral detergent. They are reusable for as many times as required.
View our full range of ESD gloves.