Robust & ESD-safe Corstat® Collapsible Tote Box Dividers
Manufactured from conductive Corriplast, Corstat® Collapsible Tote Box Dividers are designed to enhance your Collapsible totes (or any standard sized tote bins). Providing ESD protection for your static sensitive devices, anti static box dividers can be arranged in various combinations. Available from GWP Conductive in 2 standard heights, you can also specify fully bespoke sizes / designs.
The perfect enhancement to the award winning Collapsible Tote.
Created from the strong, durable and ESD-safe conductive Corriplast material, and with slots at 30mm increments, these anti static box dividers can be arranged to create a network of cells to suit your particular application, with no need for additional tooling.
Conductive totes can be enhanced in a number of ways, including anti-static foam and ESD safe divider sets.
The divisions are designed to fit the award winning Collapsible Totes, at sizes of 600mm x 400mm and 400mm x 300mm, plus are available in 2 standard heights.
Of course, if these divisions do not perfectly suit your specific need, you can specify bespoke sizes to be manufactured in any quantity.
Features of Corriplast box dividers:
- 2 standard heights available.
- Material is 3mm Conductive Corriplast.
- Can be created in bespoke sizes.
- Can be arranged in a multitude of combinations.
- Improves performance of a number of totes and boxes.
- Perfect for the award-winning collapsible totes.
- Manufactured from durable, conductive Corriplast material.
- In stock for fast shipment.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- CCD2111 – 272 x 111 x 3mm 8 Slots, 27mm spacing
- CCD2211 – 272 x 211 x 3mm 8 Slots, 27mm spacing
- CCD3111 – 372 x 111 x 3mm 11 Slots, 28mm spacing
- CCD3211 – 372 x 211 x 3mm 11 Slots, 28mm spacing
- CCD5111 – 572 x 111 x 3mm 16 Slots, 31mm spacing
- CCD5211 – 572 x 211 x 3mm 16 Slots, 31mm spacing
Corstat® anti-static conductive board coating is a well proven material for use in anti-static packaging. It has been available for over 11 years and specified by virtually all the major electronic companies in the USA and UK.
Boxes and containers coated with our materials are easily converted on standard machinery. The results give durable packaging that is cheaper than conductive plastic or fibreboard alternatives.
Wide Product Range
Corstat® anti-static conductive board coating is used by virtually all the main electronics companies around the world for transit packs, component boxes, in-plant handlers, bin boxes for ic-tubes and many other applications.
Consistent High Quality and Appearance
Corstat® anti-static conductive board coating is consistently manufactured, within an ISO 9002 approved environment, to high specifications which are accepted worldwide, Corstat® has a shiny finish due to the over-seal varnish during manufacture.
Corstat® and Environment
Corstat® anti-static conductive board coating is biodegradable and recyclable. Their products do not contain any heavy metals, aromatics or halogenated hydrocarbons.
To discover our full range of Corstat® products, please click here.