Corriplast Collapsible Tote Boxes – Winner of the National Packaging Councils “Gold Award”
Award winning Corriplast® Collapsible Tote Boxes provides you with a perfect solution where storage space is an issue, or reusability is required. The tote boxes are durable and provide exceptional physical and static protection for your electronic components, products, or parts. Corriplast® Collapsible Tote Boxes offer performance levels comparable with moulded plastic yet are considerably more cost effective, with the lower unit prices and longevity combining to offer an excellent lifetime / cost ratio. Plus, being able to collapse completely flat, they reduce transit costs and minimise storage. Besides enhanced lifespan, the smooth surfaces are easy to clean which means that rather than discarding dirty or wet totes, you can simply clean them off and use them again. This allows for an increased longevity plus cleanroom use.
Improve the efficiency of your handling and storage
Manufactured from Corriplast (conductive Correx), the collapsible tote box is a lightweight, robust and ESD safe storage medium. The light weight of the material, in comparison with the moulded plastic equivalents, can also reduce your shipping costs.
The six standard sizes, hand holes and stacking tabs enable ease of handling for the end user. Each of the six sizes have been designed to work seamlessly with industry standard racking, conveyors, and work areas. The inset handles enable easy lifting and carrying while the reinforced stacking lugs aid stability when stacked. The tote boxes can be supplied with or without a lid. With the addition of a lid, the level of protection is increased when in storage. Lid available to purchase separately*.
Key Benefits of Corriplast Collapsible Tote Boxes:
- Robust, rigid design protects contents during handling operations and transit.
- Six standard sizes are available from stock for instant dispatch.
- Quick lead times, deliveries take 2-3 working days approx.
- Bespoke sizes and designs available on request, including customised exterior print.
- Specific Volume Resistance <10^(3) Ohm x cm / Specific Surface Resistance <10^(4) Ohm.
- Compatible divider sets allow for efficient handling of multiple items.
- Supplied flat-packed / unassembled for simple transportation and space savings during storage.
- Inset handles to allow for ease of handling.
- Durable material ensures multiple uses, minimising lifetime costs.
- Easy clean surfaces further enhance lifespan and makes totes suitable for cleanroom.
- A cost-effective alternative to injection moulded packaging products.
- Minimised damages reduce returns, replacements and written-off stock.
- Can be supplied with or without a lid (lids available separately*).
- 10-year guarantee on effectiveness of Corstat® coating, reducing lifetime costs.
- Compliant to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard for safe use in static controlled areas.
|IEC 61340-5-1 compliant||CE approved|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
Customise Your Corriplast® Collapsible Tote Boxes
If our standard tote boxes do not quite fit your specific requirements, the Corriplast collapsible tote boxes can be customised to a bespoke size or design, including customised exterior print. Exterior printing enables you to add your company branding / logo, instructions, part, batch numbers, or health and safety instructions to the packaging.
To enquire, please get in touch with a member of our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 or send us an email with your requirements to email@example.com. We will be happy to assist in configuring or designing the most suitable product for your requirements. With the help of Bondline, you are certain to find the ideal solution for you.
Explore our full range of Corstat® packaging products.