Corstat Component Boxes – The convenient, versatile and ESD safe component box range
ESD safe component boxes offer a convenient and safe way to store and transport static sensitive items. The Corstat conductive coating (effectively coated corrugated cardboard) provides “Faraday cage” protection, whilst antistatic foam provides ESD safe cushioning for physical protection. This dual level of protection helps to eliminate damage to your items, reducing the costs associated with returns, stock not fit for sale and even customer dissatisfaction. The Corstat® coated material is safe to handle and use with no requirement for protective equipment or clothing. It is also fully recyclable, biodegradable and inert. This makes disposal at the end of its usable life quick and easy, without damaging the environment.
Held in stock at Bondline in a comprehensive range of sizes, your Corstat component boxes can be supplied flat-packed / unassembled without foam to save reduce storage space and transit costs. Or, they can be fully assembled with pink anti-static foam to minimise your assembly and packing times. You can also select from a range of interior foam options including anti-static foam, high-density conductive foam, or low-density conductive foam. This allows you to find the perfect balance between ease of use, static protection, and physical mishandling protection. Custom sizes and bespoke design/print of the Corstat® Conductive component boxes are available on request.
Why use Corstat® Component Boxes?
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) damage can be very common during storage and transportation of PCBs, motherboards, and other electronic components. Corstat® Component Boxes have been designed specifically to protect static sensitive electronic components from this. To protect your components from damage, you can source a wide range of suitable anti-static packaging from Bondline Electronics Ltd.
Ref A – Supplied flat, no foam
Ref B – Supplied assembled with anti-static foam
Key Benefits of Corstat® Component Boxes:
- Excellent protection from electrostatic discharge, creating a “Faraday cage”
- Stock sizes allow for very competitive pricing (no tooling / design costs etc.)
- Custom sizes and designs available, allowing performance tailored to your product / application
- Large stock holding allows for flexible volumes and lead times
- Optional foam inserts offer additional physical protection for your products
- Corstat® conductive material is fully biodegradable, minimising disposal costs
- Eliminating damage also minimises costs associated with returns / replacements
- Suitable for a range of applications
- Market leading anti-static protection
- Quick lead times, deliveries take 2-3 working days approx.
- 10-year guarantee on effectiveness of Corstat® coating, reducing lifetime costs
- Supplied either fully assembled with pink anti-static foam or flat-packed/unassembled without foam
- Compliant to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard for safe use in static controlled areas
|IEC 61340-5-1 compliant||CE approved|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
Customise Your Corstat® Component Boxes
If our standard component boxes do not quite fit your specific requirements, the Corstat component boxes can be customised to a bespoke size or design, including customised exterior print. Exterior printing enables you to add your company branding / logo, instructions, part, batch numbers, or health and safety instructions to the packaging.
To enquire, please get in touch with a member of our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 or send us an email with your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist in configuring or designing the most suitable product for your requirements. With the help of Bondline, you are certain to find the ideal solution for you.
Explore our full range of Corstat® packaging products.