Conductive Corstat Layer Pads offer a flexible and competitive solution where rigid layer separation is required
Conductive Corstat Layer Pads, or ESD slip sheets, provide the ideal solution where rigid layer separation is required. With high levels of ESD protection that makes it suitable for a range of applications, Corstat layer pads are available in two sizes that make them fully compatible with Corstat stackable tote boxes and other standard sized containers.
Manufactured from conductive corrugated cardboard, the Corstat layer pads are predominantly used for rigid layer separation. They are ideal for separating products/devices and can be used for bulk packaging requirements.
Corstat layer pads typically allow for multiple levels of products to be stored in a single outer container (particularly when combined with internal divider sets or fittings). This allows improved part density, which in turn leads to great efficiency of handling. Larger layer pads can also be used as “slip sheets” for products stacked on pallets. This provides improved stacking stability.
- CT3727: 370 x 270 x 3mm
- CT5737: 570 x 370 x 3mm
Key Features of Corstat Layer Pads:
- Exceptional ESD performance provided by Corstat conductive material
- Works seamlessly with the Corstat Stacking Boxes
- Bespoke sizes and print can be manufactured to your specific requirements, if required
- Held in stock to allow for quick lead times – minimising your storage requirements (deliveries take 2-3 working days approx.*)
- Flexible and competitive solution for rigid separation requirements
- Allows for more efficient use of space within your totes
- Corstat conductive material is fully biodegradable, minimising disposal costs
- Enhances productivity of your workforce (more components moved per trip)
- 2 stock sizes allow for low costs while maintaining common tote compatibility
- 10-year guarantee on effectiveness of Corstat® coating, reducing lifetime costs
- Market leading anti-static protection
- Compliant to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard for safe use in static controlled areas
|IEC 61340-5-1 compliant||CE approved|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
Customise Your Conductive Corstat Layer Pads
If a special size is required however then please get in touch with us as these can be easily manufactured to your exact specifications. It is even possible to include printed logos and branding on your ESD safe layer pads.
To enquire, please get in touch with a member of our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 or send us an email with your requirements to email@example.com. We will be happy to assist in configuring or designing the most suitable product for your requirements. With the help of Bondline, you are certain to find the ideal solution for you.
Explore our full range of Corstat® packaging products.