Corstat Inplant Handlers are the ideal solution for safe transit and storage of chips, boards and circuits
ESD safe Corstat Inplant Handlers are a versatile, low-cost storage and shipping method, giving high physical protection during handling of printed circuit boards. Used extensively by a wide range of electronic manufacturers, Corstat Inplant Handlers provide the perfect balance between ESD protection, flexibility, longevity and cost effectiveness.
The fully adjustable anti-static inplant handlers allow you to accommodate almost any board size with adjustable partitions to achieve the desired cell size. Manufactured from Corstat® Conductive Fibreboard and are available from stock, on short lead times and in a range of sizes. Corstat® Inplant Handlers offer numerous benefits such as a 10-year performance guarantee, a high-quality finish, good durability / lifespan and relatively low cost.
When supplied with a lid, the Corstat® coating provides “Faraday Cage” protection to effectively channel any static charges around the outside of the container. This helps to eliminate static damage to your items, reducing the costs associated with returns, stock not fit for sale and even customer dissatisfaction. Corstat® Inplant Handlers are also fully recyclable and biodegradable which helps businesses minimise disposal costs. The inert nature of the material / coating also means the material and any products manufactured from it are completely safe to handle with no requirement for PPE.
Designed to have different cell configurations and come complete with drop-on lids
Corstat® Inplant Handlers are available to order from Bondline in a wide range of sizes. These standard sizes are held in stock in our warehouse to ensure short lead times and competitive pricing. Corstat® is the ESD industry standard for conductive fibreboard. Manufactured using Corstat® conductive fibreboard, Inplant Handlers offer unbeatable ESD protection.
Key Benefits of Corstat Inplant Handlers:
- Flexibility allows for use with wide range of board sizes.
- Reusable across multiple lines, products and projects.
- Quick lead times, deliveries take 2-3 working days approx.
- Supplied flat and unassembled for quick delivery.
- Allows for safe and efficient handling of multiple items in a single trip.
- Corstat® coating ensures high level of ESD protection.
- Durable board grade and manufacturing processes ensure robust physical protection.
- Standard in-stock sizes eliminates design and tooling charges.
- Designed to have different cell configurations and come complete with drop-on lids.
- Biodegradable and recyclable material minimises disposal costs.
- 10-year guarantee on effectiveness of Corstat® coating, reducing lifetime costs.
- Custom packaging available with Bondline, tailored to your exact requirements.
- Compliant to ESD, RoHS and REACH standards.
|IEC 61340-5-1 compliant||CE approved|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
Customise Your Corstat Inplant Handlers
The standard inplant handler range can be tailored to your requirements through the use of adjustable partitions. Simply select the best Corstat® Conductive Inplant Handler from our stock range to suit your requirement, or, for a bespoke size, please get in touch with our team. We will be happy to assist in configuring or designing the most suitable product for your requirements. With the help of Bondline, you are certain to find the ideal solution for you.
To discuss bespoke Corstat packaging, please get in touch with a member of our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 or send us an email with your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore our full range of Corstat® packaging products.