ESD Packaging Boxes – Save space, time and costs.
Corstat® Stacking Totes offer a versatile and flexible solution for ESD safe handing or storage. They are constructed from Corstat® conductive fibreboard and are available from stock in a variety of sizes.
Your ESD Packaging Boxes can also be customised with standard divider sets that work seamlessly with your totes and can be configured to your specific requirements. The end result is light-weight and cost effective protection against physical and static damage. And if a stock size isn’t 100% perfect, you can specify custom size too.
- Optimum levels of protection and storage / transportation of ESD sensitive items.
- Robust, rigid design protects contents during handling operations and transit.
- Bespoke sizes / designs available on request, including customised exterior print.
- Specific Volume Resistance” of <10³ Ohm x cm and “Specific Surface Resistance” of <104³ Ohm.
- 5000-43 (lid) – 400 x 300 x 50mm
- 5000-431 – 372 x 272 x 111 (internal dimensions) 400 x 300 x 120 (external dimensions)
- 5000-431.6 – 372 x 272 x 160 (internal dimensions) 400 x 300 x 165 (external dimensions)
- 5000-432 – 372 x 272 x 211 (internal dimensions) 400 x 300 x 220 (external dimensions)
- 5000-433 – 372 x 272 x 291 (internal dimensions) 400 x 300 x 300 (external dimensions)
- 5000-64 (lid) – 600 x 400 x 50mm
- 5000-640 – 584 x 384 x 55 (internal dimensions) 600 x 400 x 58 (external dimensions)
- 5000-641 – 572 x 372 x 111 (internal dimensions) 600 x 400 x 120 (external dimensions)
- 5000-642 – 572 x 372 x 211 (internal dimensions) 600 x 400 x 220 (external dimensions)
- 5000-643 – 572 x 372 x 291 (internal dimensions) 600 x 400 x 300 (external dimensions)
Corstat® anti- static conductive board coating is a well proven material for use in anti-static packaging. It has been available for over 11 years and specified by virtually all the major electronic companies in the USA and UK.
Boxes and containers coated with our materials are easily converted on standard machinery. The results give durable packaging that is cheaper than conductive plastic or fibreboard alternatives.
Wide Product Range
Corstat® anti-static conductive board coating is used by virtually all the main electronics companies around the world for transit packs, component boxes, in-plant handlers, bin boxes for ic-tubes and many other applications.
Consistent High Quality and Appearance
Corstat® anti- static conductive board coating is consistently manufactured, within an ISO 9002 approved environment, to high specifications which are accepted worldwide, Corstat® has a shiny finish due to the over-seal varnish during manufacture.
Corstat® and Environment
Corstat® anti- static conductive board coating is biodegradable and recyclable. Their products do not contain any heavy metals, aromatics or halogenated hydrocarbons.
To view our full range of Corstat® products, click here.
|Select a product:
5000-43 – lid 400 x 300 x 50mm, 5000-431 – container 372 x 272 x 111mm, 5000-431.6 – container 372x272x160mm, 5000-432 – container 372 x 272 x 211mm, 5000-433 – container 372 x 272 x 291mm, 5000-64 – lid 600 x 400 x 50mm, 5000-640 – container 584 x 384 x 55mm, 5000-641 – container 572 x 372 x 111mm, 5000-642 – container 572 x 372 x 211mm, 5000-643 – container 572 x 372 x 291mm
Reliable handling with guaranteed ESD safe performance.
Corstat Conductive stacking totes are a widely used, flexible solution for in plant component handling and storage when ESD protection is required.
Fabricated using the market leading Corstat conductive fibre board, they are available from stock, in a range of standard sizes.
Of course, being manufactured from Corstat ensures that the stacking totes offer your items a guaranteed level of static protection. This in turn reduces the amount of damaged stock that has to be written off, the number of customer returns and ultimately reduces your costs whilst improving the perception of your company.
Anti static totes such as those manufactured from Corstat (and Corriplast ) are perfect for handling when ESD protection is required.
Your stacking totes can also be customised through the addition of standard anti static divisions that can be configured to suit your specific application. By creating a network of cells, it also allows you to efficiently move multiple items in a single tote, whilst minimising movement and therefore physical damage.
When you combine all of this, the result is a light weight, cost effective alternative to conventional injected moulded products, whilst still providing a high degree of static protection.
Features promoting ease of use and protection:
- Benefits from high conductive performance offered by Corstat material.
- Compatible anti-static divisions can be used for further versatility and efficiency.
- Sturdy construction and option of lids provides high levels of protection for contents.
- Can be further enhanced with anti static / conductive foams.
Efficiency and Productivity
Ways Stacking Totes improve efficiency in your warehouse operations.
There are a number of ways in which Corstat stacking totes can improve the efficiency – and therefore productivity – associated with your handling processes.
Firstly, the totes can be easily and safely stacked. The durable construction ensures that crushing / compression of lower totes is avoided, whilst the reinforced stacking tabs ensure that the stacked totes remain secure and safe.
The ability to stack the totes helps to minimise the storage space required in your factory / warehouse, which in turn can have an indirect effect on costs / efficiency. Further to this, the totes can also be supplied flat, which again reduces storage space when not in use, and the initial delivery costs also.
The conductive stacking totes feature stacking “lugs”, helping them to be located and ensuring they remain safe when stacked.
The light weight of the totes ensures they are easy to handle, whilst the inset handles also help with manually moving the totes around your premises.
Finally, you can also choose to have custom printing on the exterior of the totes. Whilst this can obviously include your company logo for ongoing brand awareness, you can also choose to add instructions, part numbers or even handling guidelines to assist the end users.
Key ways your productivity / efficiency can be improved:
- Can be supplied flat-packed saving on initial transit costs and storage space.
- Easily stacked and organised, with reinforced high impact polystyrene stacking tabs.
- Inset handles for comfortable and safe handling.
- Exterior print can add instructions, part numbers etc.
- Light in weight to aid manual handling.
Cost effective without sacrificing performance.
Cost savings can often be a factor in deciding what product to use for your handling requirements. And whilst minimising damage and improving efficiency rank highly on areas to target when attempting to reduce costs, Corstat stacking totes can save you money in other ways too.
For example, the range of standard sizes eliminates the need for tooling charges. When coupled with the Corstat material, this can mean a significantly lower unit cost than Corriplast or moulded plastic alternatives.
Corstat tote boxes can be supplied with lids, enhancing protection if items are to be held in storage for a prolonged period.
It may be the case however that specifying a custom size can be more cost effective in the long run. Whilst the tooling cost will affect unit price, if you are shipping or storing lots of assembled totes, by minimising wasted space within the container through custom sizing, you can realise significant cost savings.
Corstat is also surprisingly durable. Whilst the lifespan is obviously shorter than plastic equivalents, they can usually be re-used numerous times. This further reduces their “lifetime” costs.
This also means Corstat is the most suitable choice if you are looking for single trip packaging. Besides being priced to allow for this, they can also be easily recycled by the recipient / end user.
All of this adds up to ensure that Corstat stacking totes are a great choice regardless of your application, products or the market you operate in.
Ways Corstat Stacking Totes can help you reduce costs:
- Standard sizes available from stock, eliminating tooling charges.
- Minimal lead times, usually within 48 hours.
- Custom designs and sizes available on request.
- A cost effective yet durable alternative to injection moulded alternatives.
- Protection of your items helps to reduce cost of returns / damaged stock.
- Gains in efficiency / productivity can also help dive profitability.
Computer shipping boxes – Safe transit, storage and handling.
Also sometimes referred to as computer shipping boxes, the stacking totes you can source from GWP Conductive have been specially designed to ensure the safe storage, handling and shipping of laptops, desktop towers and practically any computer peripheral available today.
As well as providing physical protection (particularly when specified with foam inserts) they also protect from static charges – proven to shorten the lifespan of various electronic components, CPUs and processors.
The Corstat stacking totes are perfect for shipping computers, laptops and any other items that could be susceptible to ESD and mishandling during transit.
Particularly useful for companies or individuals refurbishing computers, EBay and Amazon sellers or even large companies with an inventory of used devices, the anti-static computer shipping boxes and storage totes offer a high performance, cost effective way of protecting against ESD (electro static discharge).
Whilst Corstat stacking totes are usually ideal for larger items, for smaller devices you may find Corstat transit packs more suitable. Alternatively, get in touch for a quote on ESD shipping boxes tailored to your exact requirements.