Save space, time, and costs without sacrificing performance with Corstat Stacking Boxes
Corstat Stacking Boxes are an adaptable and versatile in-plant handling solution when electrostatic protection is required. Corstat Stacking Boxes offer a low cost method of storage or transportation of static sensitive devices. The tote boxes are manufactured from a Corstat conductive fibreboard and are equal to standard euro-containers sizes. Corstat Stacking Boxes are held in stock in a wide range of standard sizes.
The Corstat material ensures that the stacking boxes offer your items a guaranteed degree of ESD protection. This in turn minimises the amount of damaged stock that has to be rejected / written off, the number of customer returns as well as reducing your costs whilst improving the reputation of your company.
Improve the efficiency of your operations
Corstat Stacking Totes can be easily and safely stacked, minimising the storage space required in your factory or warehouse. This in turn can have an indirect effect on costs / efficiency. The sturdy construction ensures that compression or crushing of lower totes is avoided. In addition, the reinforced high strength stacking tabs ensure that the stacked tote boxes are kept safe and secure.
Key Features of Corstat Stacking Boxes:
- Robust, rigid design protects contents during handling operations and transit.
- Equal to standard euro-containers sizes.
- Benefits from high conductive performance offed by Corstat material.
- Option of lids provides high levels of protection for contents.
- Compatible anti-static dividers can be used for added versatility and efficiency.
- Can be further enhanced with pink anti-static or conductive foam, providing further protection.
- Supplied flat-packed which helps to save on initial transit costs and storage space.
- Can be easily stacked and organised, with reinforced high impact polystyrene stacking tabs.
- Exterior print can add instructions, part numbers, company name, company logo, etc.
- Inset handles for comfortable and safe handling.
- Light in weight to aid manual handling.
- Optimum levels of protection and storage / transportation of ESD sensitive items.
- Performance of Corstat® is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Quick lead times with an estimated delivery time of 2-3 working days*.
- Full range of standard in-stock sizes allow for very competitive pricing (no tooling / design costs, etc.)
- Buried Shielding Layer <10^(4) ohms/sq.
- Exterior Layer <10^(5) ohms/sq.
- Custom sizes and designs tailored to your product, offering bespoke levels of protection.
- Compliant to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
|IEC 61340-5-1 compliant||CE approved|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
Product Dimensions (LxWxD):
- 5000-43 – (lid) 400 x 300 x 50mm
- 5000-431 – (container) 372 x 272 x 111mm (internal) 400 x 300 x 120mm (external)
- 5000-431.6 – (container) 372 x 272 x 160mm (internal) 400 x 300 x 165mm (external)
- 5000-432 – (container) 372 x 272 x 211mm (internal) 400 x 300 x 220mm (external)
- 5000-433 – (container) 372 x 272 x 291mm (internal) 400 x 300 x 300mm (external)
- 5000-64 – (lid) 600 x 400 x 50mm
- 5000-640 – (container) 584 x 384 x 55mm (internal) 600 x 400 x 58mm (external)
- 5000-641 – (container) 572 x 372 x 111mm (internal) 600 x 400 x 120mm (external)
- 5000-642 – (container) 572 x 372 x 211mm (internal) 600 x 400 x 220mm (external)
- 5000-643 – (container) 572 x 372 x 291mm (internal) 600 x 400 x 300mm (external)
Customise Your Corstat Stacking Boxes
Your Corstat Conductive Packaging Boxes can also be customised with divider sets that work seamlessly with your totes and can be configured to your specific requirements. The end result is light-weight and cost effective protection against physical and static damage. And if a stock size isn’t 100% perfect, you can specify custom size too.
With the option of exterior printing, you can highlight your company logo or add instructions which can enhance your brand’s awareness, improve end user efficiency and, boost sales (long-term).
To discuss bespoke Corstat packaging, please get in touch with a member of our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 or send us an email with your requirements to email@example.com.
View our full range of Corstat® packaging products.