Corstat® transit packs are perhaps the most commonly used form of electronics packaging in the UK
Corstat® Transit Packs offer a safe and easy way to transport and store any static sensitive device, offering exceptional protection from electrostatic discharge. They provide a safe and secure packaging solution for unusually shaped items and eliminate movement within the pack during transit (which can be a cause of damage). Corstat® Transit Packs enable you to improve productivity through reduced packing times, easy disposal and safe handling.
With an extensive stock holding of over 20 different sizes, you are able to select a standard option that is not only a suitable size for your product or component, but is also available on exceptionally short lead times.
Best selling conductive boxes for electronics packaging
The Corstat® carbon based coating, when coupled with the structural design, creates a “Faraday cage” that efficiently channels static around the outside of the pack. This protection can be further enhanced with the addition of pink anti-static foam. This level of protection can eliminate damage to items and the associated costs of returns and replacements. In addition, this can improve repeat sales and brand reputation through reliable supply.
The Corstat® coating is completely inert, ensuring the packs can be safely handled without the need for protective equipment, helping to speed up packing times.
The performance of Corstat® is guaranteed for 10 years. This means you can rely on its ongoing performance, as well as reducing your business’ lifetime costs through multiple uses as well as reduced damages. Not only does this allow you to be responsive to peaks in demand, it also allows you to reduce your own stock holding (freeing up warehouse space and the associated costs).
Corstat® Transit Pack Options:
Ref A – Supplied *FLAT PACKED* unassembled, no foam – reducing transport and storage costs.
Ref B – Supplied *ASSEMBLED* with pink antistatic foam – reducing packing times and boosting productivity.
Key Features of Corstat® Transit Packs:
- Corstat coating and pack design creates a “Faraday cage”, protecting against static charge.
- Can be further enhanced with anti-static or conductive foams.
- Environmentally friendly, and bio-degradable, reducing disposal costs.
- Inert and safe to handle, eliminating the need to protective clothing or equipment (i.e. PPE).
- Available fully assembled with anti-static foam or flat-packed with no foam.
- Lower unit cost compared with plastic alternatives, without sacrificing performance.
- Performance of Corstat® is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Quick lead times with an estimated delivery time of 2-3 working days*.
- Full range of standard in-stock sizes allow for very competitive pricing (no tooling / design costs, etc.)
- Custom sizes and designs tailored to your product, offering bespoke levels of protection.
- Compliant to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
|IEC 61340-5-1 compliant||CE approved|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
Customise Your Corstat Transit Packs
If our standard sizes do not quite fit your specific requirements, the Corstat transit packs can also be customised with different foam insert types / styles, bespoke sizes and / or exterior prints. With the option of exterior printing, you can highlight your company logo or add instructions which can enhance your brand’s awareness, improve end user efficiency and, boost sales (long-term).
To discuss bespoke Corstat packaging, please get in touch with a member of our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 or send us an email with your requirements to email@example.com.
View our full range of Corstat® packaging products.