Corstat Bin Boxes and Tubes protect ICs, dip tubes and components from static whilst streamlining stock handling
Corstat® bin boxes offer ESD protection for virtually any static-sensitive item. IC devices, dip tubes and other fragile electrical components are at risk of irreparable damage from static electricity but, by storing such items in Corstat Bin Boxes, you can significantly reduce damage to these static sensitive items. These conductive storage bins can eliminate the costs associated with damage in storage and handling.
The Corstat® coating provides a “Faraday cage” effect to effectively channel static electricity around the outside of the bin box rather than allowing it to enter and damage the items inside. As well as reducing the costs and administrative burden of having to refund damaged components once they have been shipped, storing items in Corstat® Bin Boxes can also help protect your company’s reputation by removing the risk of supplying customers with damaged or faulty components.
Corstat Bin Tubes / Boxes provide an excellent balance between high performance, long lifespan, and cost effectiveness
The stock range of Corstat® Bin Boxes are manufactured in three variants: closed, open front and fully open. The use of the open front and fully open bin boxes enables your staff to quickly identify the items they require and significantly increase the efficiency of stock picking and retrieval operations. This can mean orders being fulfilled more quickly and efficiently, reduce production and assembly times, and boost overall productivity.
The open front and closed variants are also stackable, allowing you to maximise storage space. All of the Corstat® bin options are supplied flat packed, providing further space savings when not in use. Corstat® bin boxes are available in a wide range of standard sizes. Please view the additional tabs for more information about this product.
Key Benefits of Corstat Bin Boxes / Tubes
- Unrivalled electrostatic protection to minimise damage to static sensitive components.
- Corstat® coating and structural design creates a “Faraday cage” effect to protect from static.
- Performance of Corstat® is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Quick lead times with an estimated delivery time of 2-3 working days*.
- Full range of standard in-stock sizes allow for very competitive pricing (no tooling / design costs, etc.)
- Physical protection from mishandling, dust, and UV.
- Custom sizes and print can be specifically tailored to your product for bespoke protection levels.
- Can be stacked to maximise your storage space and minimise the associated costs.
- Allows quicker and easier identification of items and streamlines stock retrieval processes.
- Supplied flat-packed / unassembled, providing further space savings when not in use.
- Inert and environmentally friendly, eliminating the costs of PPE and specialist disposal.
- Enhance your company perception and repeat sales through reliable supply.
- Compliant to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard for safe use in ESD protected areas.
- Buried Shielding Layer: <10^(4) ohms/sq.
- Exterior Layer: <10^(5) ohms/sq.
|IEC 61340-5-1 compliant||CE approved|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
Customise Your Corstat Bin Boxes / Tubes
The standard Corstat bin box and tube range can be tailored to your precise requirements. Simply select the best Corstat® Bin Box / Tube from our stock range to suit your requirement, or, for a bespoke size or special print, please get in touch with our team. We will be happy to assist in configuring or designing the most suitable product for your requirements. With the help of Bondline, you are certain to find the ideal solution for you.
To discuss bespoke Corstat packaging, please get in touch with a member of our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 or send us an email with your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore our full range of Corstat® packaging products.