Antistatic Foam provides excellent cushioning and exceptional mechanical and electrical protection. This specialist anti static foam helps in eliminating static discharge while also offering a high degree of cushioning protection from shock, impact, and vibration. The extra level of protection provided by the use of well-designed foam packaging ensures that whatever the component, circuit board or PCB being shipped, it will arrive at its destination undamaged. The foam can be used in storage devices (i.e. conductive euro box, component box, transit pack, etc.) to cushion static sensitive electronic components or parts from damage as well as provide static protection.
Bondline supplies a wide selection of foam including black conductive, pink anti-static, blue static-dissipative and black closed cell (cleanroom) foams. These are available in low and high densities. Foams can be cut, stamped, layered, profiled or machined to produce economic trays or inserts to suit numerous packaging requirements. All foams are manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
- Select from black conductive foam, pink anti-static foam, blue static-dissipative foam and black closed cell (cleanroom) foam
- Available in low and high densities
- Excellent cushioning against shock, impact, and vibration
- Exceptional mechanical and electrical protection
- Protects static sensitive components, circuit boards, PCBs during shipping
- ESD safe packaging
- Foams can be cut, stamped, layered, profiled or machined to produce economic trays or inserts
- Bespoke customisation
- UK manufactured
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1, CE, RoHS and REACH standards
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment
- Consumer goods
- Handling/Supply chain
Compatible Storage Devices
Antistatic foam is compatible with the majority of our outer packaging / storage devices, including our Corstat products, euro stacking containers and conductive component boxes. These can be enhanced through the use of our anti static foam inserts / materials.
Free Quotes and Impartial Advice on the Best Foam for Your Application
If you require anti-static foam packaging or handling products for your business, are looking for impartial advice, or would like a free, no-obligation quote on your foam requirement, please get in touch with a member of our Sales Team today on +44 (0)1793 511000 or email@example.com. We can help you choose the right type of foam for your requirements and application.