Stackable, Euro-Stacking Conductive Containers with option of hinged lid. Great for storing static sensitive components and devices.
A high quality comprehensive range of injection moulded conductive plastic (polypropylene copolymer) containers providing the most ideal method of storing / transporting the most delicate static sensitive products and pharmaceutical equipment. Conductive polypropylene is a top quality plastic material, perfectly suitable for ensuring protection of static sensitive components and devices from electrostatic discharges. All containers and lids are extremely strong and durable providing exceptional mechanical protection.
Bondline’s conductive euro boxes provide a ‘Faraday Cage’ for the safe protection of static sensitive devices and components. Unlike many other ESD boxes, our containers are conductive; providing a fully ESD safe environment for your components.
The Euro Box series containers, available in a variety of materials and sizes, are used in all sectors and ideally respond to both storage and distribution needs. Stackable with and without lids, they comply with euro-pallet dimensional requirements. Edges and reinforcements have been designed to give the containers a structure such as to make them resistant to even the heaviest loads. The container’s base and walls can be either solid or perforated. The handles can be either open or closed. The different composition of these elements allows for various solutions and can be adapted to customised requirements.
Key Features of Euro-Stacking Conductive Containers:
- Resistant to high and low temperatures
- Made from an injected moulded conductive plastic (polypropylene copolymer)
- Good for storing and transporting delicate static sensitive components/devices
- Extremely durable; providing excellent mechanical protection
- Provides a ‘Faraday Cage’ for the protection of static sensitive components
- Stackable with option of hinged lid
- Black as standard; red or yellow boxes available on request
- Wide range of sizes
- Conductive foam can be purchased separately
- Excellent UV resistance
- Comply with euro-pallet dimensional requirements
- Surface resistance: Less than 10^(4) Ω cm
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
Red or yellow static dissipative euro containers are available to purchase in limited sizes on request.