Stackable conductive containers with option of hinged lid.
A high quality comprehensive range of injection moulded conductive plastic containers providing the most ideal method of storing / transporting the most delicate and E.S.D. sensitive products. All items are extremely strong and durable providing exceptional mechanical protection.
The conductive properties provide a ‘Faraday Cage’ static safe environment for static sensitive devices and components.
Unlike many other ESD Boxes, ours a conductive providing a fully ESD Safe environment.
- Base material: Polypropylene copolymer (PPC) Conductive additive: Carbon black
- Colour: Black
- Density at 23◦C: 1.04 g/cm3
- Vicat softening point: 154◦C ISO 306
- Working temperature continuous: approx 80-100◦C Short term: approx 100-120◦C
- Surface resistance: less than 104 Ω cm (measured according to CEI EN 61340-2-3 at 20◦C with a 5cm2 ring electrode.) Volume resistivity: 104 Ω cm (measured according to CEI EN 61340-2-3 at 20◦C with a 5cm2 ring electrode.)
- Ageing behaviour: No deterioration of conductivity (in 7 years of service) no leaching of corrosive substances, excellent UV resistance.
- Chemical resistance: Excellent (according to the generally valid PP classification)
|Containers 300 x 200mm||External|
|EL3212||300 x 200 x 120mm|
|EL3200||Lid 300 x 200mm|
|Containers 400 x 300mm|
|EL4305||400 x 300 x 55mm|
|EL4308||400 x 300 x 78mm|
|EL4312||400 x 300 x 120mm|
|EL4317||400 x 300 x 170mm|
|EL4322||400 x 300 x 220mm|
|EL4332||400 x 300 x 325mm|
|EL4300||Lid 400 x 300mm|
|Containers 600 x 400mm|
|EL6408||600 x 400 x 78mm|
|EL6412||600 x 400 x 120mm|
|EL6417||600 x 400 x 170mm|
|EL6422||600 x 400 x 220mm|
|EL6428||600 x 400 x 285mm|
|EL6432||600 x 400 x 325mm|
|EL6443||600 x 400 x 430mm|
|EL6400||Lid 600 x 400mm|