Conductive Fibreboard ESD Containers are an excellent packaging solution for the safe storage of static sensitive components such as SMD component reels and assemblies.
Our conductive fibreboard ESD containers can be tailored-made to specific requirements to suit all individual electronic components. The containers can be fully customised and fitted with various features such as steel reinforcements, stacking corners, timber stacking runners, fixed or removable dividers card clips/holders and pulls, handholds, handles and riveted inserts. Conductive fibreboard partitions can be added inside the containers on request.
This special board is manufactured from a unique grade of resin impregnated conductive fibreboard, which is made from 100% recycled waste paper. The board is normally coated on both sides with water-based conductive paint for appearance purposes. It retains its static protective properties throughout its life and is both volume and surface conductive to <10^(5) Ohms.
Other products such as boxes, trays, lids, partitions, and divider sets can also be fabricated in conductive fibreboard to complement your custom container. Conductive fibreboard divider sets are ideal to use with standard euro-boxes. By creasing and riveting we can make an infinite range of transport and tote boxes for storage, production line and transport by pallet deliveries or parcel carriers.
See our article on how custom conductive fibreboard containers can benefit your business.
Key Features of Conductive Fibreboard ESD Containers:
- Composed of cellulose fibre (made from 100% recycled paper), water, dyestuffs, conductive materials
- Thickness: 1.4mm thick walls
- Moisture Content: 6 – 11%
- Specific Gravity: 1.1 nominal
- Colour: Normally dark grey
- Durable material
- Provides excellent ESD protection and mechanical/physical protection
- Perfect for the manufacture of divider sets for standard euro-boxes
- Suitable for storing and transporting electronic components, such as PCBs, CPUs, TTL chips, ICs, etc.
- Great for holding SMD component reels
- Can be fitted with a range of accessories and features
- Other products such as lids, boxes, trays, partitions and divider sets can be made on request
- CE, RoHS and REACH compliant
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard
- Maintenance and repair
- Transportation (within assembly areas)
- Steel reinforcements (i.e. exterior wired rim)
- Stacking corners
- Out-turned edge
- Timber stacking runners
- Fixed or removable dividers
- Card clips/holders
- Cut-out handholds/handles
- Riveted inserts
- Divider sets
- Container lids
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
View our full range of ESD Component Storage.