A customisable packaging material for all Corstat products.
Conductive cardboard is an excellent packaging material that is both clean and long-lasting. It has an excellent shelf life of 10 years to ensure long lasting performance. There are two layers to the material: a buried shielding layer and a sealed surface. These layers provide an effective, controlled path to Earth for static charge and encourages a static safe environment. Conductive cardboard offers high performance, reliability and consistent appearance regardless of end application or product use. The material is fully bio-degradable and environmentally friendly. It is also safe for handling and contains no harmful chemicals.
Key Benefits of Conductive Cardboard:
- Exceptional conductive performance for protecting electronics and minimising costs of damage.
- Buried shielding layer creates an effective, reliable “Faraday Cage” effect for highest protection.
- 10 year shelf life ensures longevity and ongoing performance.
- A cost-effective alternative to moulded plastic to further reduce costs.
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly, with no requirement for specialist / costly disposal methods.
- Fully recyclable.
- Completely inert (no halogenated compounds, aromatics etc.) to eliminate need for PPE.
- Can be easily converted on standard machinery, including the ability for overprinting.
- Available as coated ESD cardboard sheets, or a wide range of prefabricated products within 48 hours.
- Recognised industry standard ESD cardboard, providing “tried & trusted” performance.
- Low runs (from 200 sq. metres) allows you flexibility with order volumes.
- CE, RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
E.S.D. safe shipping / storage / transportation packaging can be produced to suit any individual requirements. Packaging can be designed and manufactured using various methods and materials to suit all individual devices offering both mechanical protection and full E.S.D. protection. CORSTAT products can easily be custom designed/manufactured to produce boxes/lids, trays, tubes, divider sets or any other packing cartons required to safely transport/store the most sensitive devices. For the more heavy products, boxes can be produced in double-wall thickness for added protection.
If you would like Corstat products manufactured from conductive cardboard, please get in touch with us and we can discuss requirements with you on 01793 511000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you seen our full range of ESD component storage? See our full component storage range here.