A customisable packaging material for all Corstat products.
Customised packaging can be produced using any combination of Corstat, fibreboard, foam and vacuum formed trays to safely hold even the most complex items. More importantly, all packaging products are designed and manufactured to ensure complete E.S.D. safety providing full ‘Faraday Cage’ protection. Conductive corrugated plastic can be manufactured into component boxes, dividers and other corstat products available on our website.
Conductive corrugated plastic is a durable, static safe material that is excellent for use in cleanroom environments when static protection is also required. The conductive corrugated material is perfect for products that require static shielding, for example, storing or transporting static sensitive components and devices. For maximum durability and reusability, the material is made from a type of corrugated plastic board based on Polypropylene / Ethylene copolymers. The material provides a buried shielding layer and a sealed surface, allowing for a controlled anti-static path to Earth. The buried static shielding layer creates a ‘Faraday Cage’ effect, directing any static discharges around the outside of the material. This makes the material ideal for use in all sectors within the electronics manufacturing and distribution industries.
Key Benefits of Conductive Corrugated Plastic:
- Chemically inert.
- Resistant to water and grease.
- No release of any noxious fumes from ambient temperatures.
- Excellent conductive properties (ideal for protection of electronics).
- Robust, long-lasting and hard-wearing.
- Various weights/thicknesses available.
- Great to use for cleanroom applications.
- Rigid material, yet lightweight.
- The material can easily be fabricated and converted.
- Suitable for use in the automotive, electronics, materials handling and other industries.
- Corstat products can be manufactured from this material.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
If you would like Corstat products manufactured from the conductive corrugated plastic material, please get in touch with us and we can discuss requirements with you on 01793 511000 or email@example.com.
Have you seen our full range of ESD component storage? See our full component storage range here.