Screen employees using custom workstation partitions.
The Coronavirus pandemic that is currently affecting the UK is posing huge problems for virtually all businesses. For many critical industries such as the manufacture of pharmaceutical, medical, food, specialist equipment – or indeed any business selling goods through online channels – one of the biggest challenges is remaining operational to produce / supply these items, whilst maintaining safety of staff.
Following current guidelines may mean reduced efficiency / productivity of staff and your business as a whole, yet the use of temporary workspace partitions can go some way towards alleviating these difficulties.
Custom manufactured from a durable Correx® plastic material, these temporary partitions can potentially add an additional layer of safety and separation by limiting interaction and providing a screen during working hours.
Plus, with the ability to manufacture these dividers so they are tailored to your requirements, it means they are suitable for any workspace (e.g. production / assembly lines, warehouse packing bays, offices etc.).
This includes specific dividers for assembly lines, manufacturing areas, offices, canteens, desks and straight dividers for corridors / walk-ways. Ultimately, they can add an additional layer of safety for employees at your premises.
Key Benefits of Temporary Workspace Partitions:
- Offers additional protection for employees.
- Assists in continued business operations during Coronavirus pandemic.
- Customisable to ensure suitability for any workspace, desk height or packing bay.
- “Non-shedding” material (i.e. no small fibres/dust generated which could contaminate products).
- Available of short lead times.
- Smooth surfaces allow for easy cleaning.
- Durable and sturdy construction.
- Ideal for critical industries such as pharmaceutical, medical, food and equipment manufacturers.
- Also perfect for businesses selling online (e-commerce).