This 2-layer black shelving material is manufactured for use in storage areas. It is designed to provide excellent protection against harmful static charges.
Bondline’s 2-layer black shelving material is a static-dissipative rubber mat with a conductive backing. It is a highly durable work surface which is ideal for use in ESD sensitive environments. The material is 2mm thick and is available in various sizes. It has a static-dissipative surface with a conductive backing, giving a typical resistance to ground of 10^(6) – 10^(7) ohms. The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path. The smooth texture can be easily cleaned and maintained. The product is also certified for RoHS and REACH regulations. Complies with EN 61340-5-1 and ANSI 20.20 standards.
Components are vulnerable to severe damage from static electricity. Static electric discharge will potentially short out electrical devices permanently and irreversibly. It is best to use the correct equipment as components are costly to produce and any damage is devastating to manufacturers.
- Rugged synthetic rubber material.
- Thickness – 0.076 (2.00mm).
- Colour: Black with a textured finish.
- Heat resistance – Resist holds irons and hot paste, rubber doesn’t melt if in contact with hot metal parts and soldering debris.
- UV resistance – No major disc.
- No curling, no pin-holes, and no irritant odour.
- Stud force: 6KG/ 59cm (Recommended).
- Scratch resistant – No clear scratch and well recovery.
- Complies with EN 61340-5-1 and ANSI 20.20 standards.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
To discover more of our extensive ESD matting range, click here.