NEW Self-Cleaning Suspended 2-Fan Ioniser KS2452 coming soon in 2024.
The KS2452 self-cleaning suspended 2-fan ioniser adopts DC working method and features a two-unit independent ion transmitter combination with step-less speed regulation. The 2-fan ioniser is excellent for electrostatic elimination in large areas, measuring 600 x 55 x 150mm (LxWxH) in size. It features a standard tungsten alloy needle which offers longer lifetime compared to titanium and silicon materials. The ioniser effectively solves the problems caused by static electricity: static removal, prevent static electricity, prevent adhesion of objects, prevent material splash and prevent blockage of feeder. Supplied with UK plug as standard, EU plug available on request.
The ioniser uses positive and negative synchronous emission electrodes to generate corona discharge through DC high voltage, ionise air molecules, generate a large number of positive and negative polar air ions, and blow them to the surface of the eliminated object by the fan for electrostatic elimination. During operation, the ionising air blower automatically brushes the needle every 8 hours without manual brush cleaning and maintenance.
Features of Self-Cleaning Suspended 2-Fan Ioniser:
- Input voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Ion balance: ≤|±10V|
- Working temperature: 0°C – 50°C
- Working humidity: 30 – 70%RH
- Dimensions: 600 x 55 x 150mm (LxWxH)
- Suitable for electrostatic elimination in large areas
- Two-unit independent ion transmitter combination
- The fan has a step-less speed regulation, and the fan has a long service life
- Fast anti-static speed and good circuit stability
- The front and rear mesh can be removed for easy cleaning and maintenance
- It has the function of automatic brushing pins at the start-up
- Automatically brushes the needle every 24 hours
- Standard tungsten alloy needle for longer service life compared with titanium and silicon materials
- Supplied with UK plug as standard, EU plug available on request
- Supplied with instruction manual
- CE certification
|IEC-61340-5-1 compliant||CE certified|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|