Bondline’s bench top ioniser fan eliminates the build-up of static charges on non-conductors, ensuring a static-free work area.
Effectively solve the problems caused by static electricity with Bondline’s bench top ioniser fan: Static removal, prevent adhesion of objects, prevent material splash, prevent static electricity, prevent blockage of feeder.
The KS10H and KS21H bench top ioniser fans are greatly superior to traditional AC and DC static eliminators in auto-balance, high efficient static elimination capability and stable character. Our bench top ionisers have an excellent adjustable blowing angle and air volume with out-of-balance alarm. They are ideal for electronics industries which work with static-sensitive electrical components or devices. Great for placing on either workbenches, shelves or as a wall mount. Special alloy discharge needle is durable, very easy to maintain and keep clean due to simple clip-on covers.
- KS10H – Small ioniser – 102 x 120 x 58mm deep
- KS21H – Larger ioniser – 142 x 170 x 80mm deep
Key Features of Bench Top Ioniser Fan:
- 24V operation
- DC working method
- Excellent auto-ion balance within 5 volts
- 25~70%RH (no drops) allowable humidity
- 0~40°C allowable temperature
- Special alloy discharge needle
- Clip-on covers can be easily removed for maintenance
- Adjustable blowing angle and air volume
- Equipped with out-of-balance alarm indicator
- UK power supply as standard, EU power supply available on request
- Includes mains power supply lead/transformer
- Supplied with instruction manual
- CE certification
|IEC-61340-5-1 compliant||CE certified|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|