The KS2451 self-cleaning low maintenance ioniser is designed to be used on bench tops for static elimination. It is compact in size, measuring 180 x 72 x 201mm. The ioniser has an exquisite and sleek design. The ioniser is safe and reliable with stable performance and the fan has step-less speed regulation. It has a standard tungsten alloy needle which offers longer lifetime compared to titanium and silicon materials. The KS2451 is CE certified ensuring a high-security and high-reliability static eliminator. The ioniser features an automatic needle brushing function. By default, the needle is automatically brushed every 8 hours for manual cleaning and maintenance free. Supplied with UK plug as standard, EU plug available on request. The KS2451 can also be purchased in a mini size, please see the KS2451M ioniser for more information.
The KS2454 ioniser can effectively solve the problems caused by static electricity: static removal, prevent adhesion of objects, prevent material splash, prevent static electricity and prevent blockage of feeder.
The KS2451 ioniser adopts the synchronous emission technology of positive and negative ions, which use two sets of independent emitter electrodes to generate a direct current corona discharge to produce a large number of positive and negative air ions, which are blown by the axial fan to the surface of objects with electrostatic to be eliminated. It is suitable for electronics, optoelectronic, semiconductor, plastic, film, printing and other industries.
- And other industries
Key Features of Self-Cleaning Low Maintenance Ioniser:
- Input voltage: 15V
- Ion balance: ≤ |±10V|
- Working temperature: 0-50°C
- Working humidity: 30-70%RH
- Dimensions: 180 x 72 x 201mm
- The ioniser’s body is exquisite and sleek in design
- Large ion generation and fast electrostatic removal speed
- It has the function of automatic brushing pin
- Brushes the needle automatically once every 8 hours
- The fan has step-less speed regulation and stable performance
- The front and rear mesh cover can be removed for easy maintenance
- Standard tungsten alloy needle
- Dedicated external power adapter INPUT: 100-240V 50/60Hz; OUTPUT: DC15V 1000mA
- UK power supply as standard, EU power supply available on request
- Supplied with instruction manual
- ROHS and REACH compliant
- CE certification
|IEC-61340-5-1 compliant||CE certified|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|