The ESD Footwear / Wrist Strap Test Station (WST3) is the full station, WST1 meter supplied with wall plate, footplate and test leads.
ESD wrist straps and foot grounders need to be checked on a regular basis to ensure they are faultless and ground the operator properly. This is where an ESD Footwear / Wrist Strap Test Station can help.
Bondline’s ESD Footwear / Wrist Strap Test Station (WST3) is the full station, supplied with a WST1 meter, wall mounting board, 6 inch cord (0 meg ohm), 6ft cord (0 meg ohm), footplate and 9V battery. This unit checks the continuity of fitted anti-static wrist-straps and cords, fitted shoes, heel straps or toe grounders. The WST1 meter has a banana socket and 10mm stud. The unit has a single test range of 0.75 meg-ohm to 35 meg-ohm, meeting the IEC 61340-5-1 specification (other resistance ranges available on request).
The instrument has a green light for PASS (i.e. resistance between 0.75 meg-ohm and 35 meg-ohm) and 2 red lights which indicate either HIGH resistance fail or LOW resistance fail. A buzzer sounds in any fail situation. The test station is easy to use and can be mounted to any wall with ease. The footplate can be connected to the test station via the 6ft cord. Full instruction guide and calibration certificate supplied with each unit. Calibration is recommended annually. A full calibration service can also be requested. Customised logos and resistance ranges available on request. The product is CE approved.
Key Features of ESD Footwear / Wrist Strap Test Station:
- Supplied with WST1 meter, wall mounting board, 6 inch cord (0 meg-ohm), 6ft cord (0 meg-ohm), footplate and 9V battery
- WST1 meter has a banana socket and 10mm stud
- Dimensions of tester: 130mm x 70mm x 25mm
- Single test range of 0.75 meg-ohm to 35 meg-ohm
- Yellow backing board with black text
- UK manufactured
- Assembled at Bondline
- Very easy to use
- Full calibration service available with Bondline
- Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate
- Calibration required annually
- Customisable: Private labelling, colours, logos, backboards and specific resistance ranges
- Manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC
- ESD Susceptibility Symbol printed on backboard.
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.