Earth 4 Sure is a unique and compact tester that fits under your workbench; ideal for use at workstations within an Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA).
Suitable for personal use and small businesses who want to quickly check their wrist strap is correctly working whilst it simultaneously confirms the Earth is present. This product is assembled at Bondline. To view this product’s technical specification, please click onto the custom tabs.
- Compact and portable testing device.
- Can be powered by a 9-volt PP3 alkaline battery.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Tester checks wrist strap is correctly working whilst it simultaneously confirms the Earth is present.
- CE Approved.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5 specifications.
- Ideal for use in ESD Protected Areas (EPA).
- Great for small businesses or for personal use.
How To Use Wrist Strap and Earth Tester:
When testing, the operator simply connects their wrist strap to the tester via the 4mm banana plug socket or 10mm stud.
To test, make finger contact with the stainless washer and push the button then “press to test”. A green LED will illuminate for pass or the red LED will illuminate for fail. An audible buzzer will sound if the red fail LED illuminates.
If the resistance through the wrist band and person exceeds 35 meg ohms, the high red fail LED will light. If the resistance is below 750 kilohms, the low red fail LED will light. If the 9-volt PP3 battery falls below 6.5 volts during the test, the yellow battery low LED will light. E4Sure can be powered by a 9-volt PP3 alkaline battery.