ESD Wrist Strap Testers are essential for testing the effectiveness of a fitted anti-static wrist strap and cord.
ESD wrist straps need to be checked on a regular basis to ensure they are faultless and ground the operator properly. This is where an ESD wrist strap tester can help.
Bondline’s ESD Wrist Strap Tester is reliable and accurate, providing precise readings. The ESD Wrist Strap Tester is portable and checks the continuity of fitted anti-static wrist straps and cords worn by a user. The unit has a banana socket, 10mm stud and a single test range of 0.75 meg-ohm to 35 meg-ohm (other resistance ranges available on request). The instrument has a green light for PASS (i.e. resistance between 0.75 meg-ohm and 35 meg-ohm) and 2 red lights which indicate either HIGH resistance fail or LOW resistance fail. A buzzer sounds in any fail situation. The wrist strap tester is easy to use and can be customised with logos or other resistance ranges on request. A 1 year calibration certificate is provided upon purchase and a full calibration service can also be requested. Calibration is recommended annually. Please note a 9V battery is required. Full instruction guide included. The product is CE approved.
Key Features of ESD Wrist Strap Tester:
- WST1 meter has a banana socket and 10mm stud
- Dimensions of tester: 130mm x 70mm x 25mm
- Single test range of 0.75 meg-ohm to 35 meg-ohm
- Provides reliable and accurate readings
- UK manufactured
- Assembled at Bondline
- Portable and very easy to use
- Method of operation: Push button
- x4 LED lights (High Fail, Pass, Low Fail, Low Battery)
- 9V battery is required
- Full calibration service available with Bondline
- Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate
- Calibration required annually
- Customisable: Private labelling, colours, logos and specific resistance ranges can be made on request
- Manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.