ESD Wrist Strap Test Station is essential for testing the effectiveness and continuity of a fitted anti-static wrist strap and cord.
ESD wrist straps and cords need to be checked on a regular basis to ensure they are faultless and ground the operator properly. This is where an ESD Wrist Strap Test Station can help.
Bondline’s ESD Wrist Strap Test Station is a unique checker that tests and measures the resistance and continuity of fitted anti-static wrist straps and cords worn by an operator. The Wrist Strap Test Station is supplied with a WST1 meter, wall mounting board, 6 inch cord (0 meg-ohm) and a 9V battery. The WST1 meter has a banana socket and 10mm stud. The unit has a single test range of 0.75 meg-ohm to 35 meg-ohm, meeting the IEC 61340-5-1 specification (other resistance ranges available on request).
The instrument has a green light for PASS (i.e. resistance between 0.75 meg-ohm and 35 meg-ohm) and 2 red lights which indicate either HIGH resistance fail or LOW resistance fail. A buzzer sounds in any fail situation. The test station is easy to use and can be mounted to any wall with ease. Full instruction guide and calibration certificate supplied with each unit. Calibration is recommended annually. A full calibration service can also be requested. Customised logos and resistance ranges available on request. The product is CE approved and assembled at Bondline.
Key Features of ESD Wrist Strap Test Station:
- Supplied with WST1 meter, wall mounting board, 6 inch cord (0 meg-ohm) and 9V battery
- WST1 meter has a banana socket and 10mm stud
- Dimensions of tester: 130mm x 70mm x 25mm
- Single test range of 0.75 meg-ohm to 35 meg-ohm
- Yellow backing board with black text
- UK manufactured
- Assembled at Bondline
- Very easy to use
- Full calibration service available with Bondline
- Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate – calibration required annually
- Customisable: Private labelling, colours, logos, backboards and specific resistance ranges
- Manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC
- ESD Susceptibility Symbol printed on backboard
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment
- WST1 meter
- Wall mounting board
- 6 inch cord (0 meg-ohm)
- 9V battery
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
Text on backboard reads ‘Test Station. Wrist-Strap Test (Wearing Strap). Connect Wrist-Strap Lead To Reference Point. Press Test Button. Footwear Test (Wearing Heel Strap Or Toe Strap) Connect Foot Plate To Reference Point. Stand On Footplate. Press Test Button. Reference Point.’
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.