This ESD Wrist Strap Tester Calibrator unit allows the user to quickly and easily verify whether an ESD wrist strap tester (WST1/2/3) is operating within specifications.
This ‘Tester Calibration Unit’ is designed to simplify the process of calibrating ESD Wrist-Strap Testers WST1/2/3. This unit allows the user to quickly and easily verify whether a tester is operating within specifications. The Wrist Strap Tester Calibration unit is a passive device and requires no power source. Light and audible signals verify results on the unit you are testing.
To use, simply connect the two leads to the banana sockets at the top of the calibration unit. Connect one of the leads to the banana socket of the WST-1 and touch the metal plate of the WST-1 with the other. Once you have done this, you can then check low fail, etc. moving around the test knob on the calibrating unit.
Key Features of ESD Wrist Strap Tester Calibrator:
- Passive device – No power source needed
- Dimensions: 96mm L x 61mm W x 40mm H
- Calibrates ESD Wrist Strap Testers WST1/2/3
- Banana socket connection points
- Low Fail Ohms: 685 KΩ
- Low Pass Ohms: 825 KΩ
- High Pass Ohms: 31.50 MΩ
- High Fail Ohms: 38.5 MΩ
- Accuracy: ±10%
- UK manufactured
- Quick and easy to use
- Manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.