Quickly measure the resistance of wrist straps, and with the optional footwear plate fitted, heel straps and ESD shoes with ease.
Our unique, new combination tester gives the user the ability not only to test their wrist strap but also their footwear (both feet) at the same time. There are 3 settings, wrist strap only test, footwear only test and also the dual test feature where you can test your wrist strap and footwear at the same time. The unit will pass equipment within the range of 750KΩ to 35MΩ, meeting EN IEC 61340-5-1 specification. Our dual footwear and wrist strap tester is manufactured in the United Kingdom and is CE approved.
- Test metre (WST1).
- Wall mounting board.
- 6 inch (150mm) cord (0 meg-ohm).
- 6 ft (1.8m) cord (0 meg-ohm).
- 9V battery.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Dual Footwear & Wrist Strap Tester with Bondline:
- Wrist Strap Test between 750 Kilohms – 35 Megohms.
- Footwear Test between 100 Kilohms – 100 Megohms.
- Alternative test limits on request.
- Various wrist strap connections. 10mm stud and 4mm banana socket.
- Included in the kit: tester, wall-plate, dual footplate and connecting leads.
- Sold as complete set with calibration certificate. Calibration required annually.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1 standard.
- UK manufactured. High quality, reliable.
- Compliant to ESD, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.