ESD Work Check is an effective unit for checking many working features of an ESD workstation. Simple and easy to use.
This handheld testing instrument is very simple and easy to use. It is very effective for checking and verifying many working features of an ESD workstation. This product is CE approved. All test instruments are manufactured to the highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC. Each unit is supplied with a 1 year calibration certificate. Calibration is recommended on a regular basis (annually). The test instrument can be customised with logos or special printing on request.
The instrument tests the following with only one simple test:
- The ESD work surface is clean allowing good contact and static dissipation to ground
- The ESD work surface is grounded
- The wrist-strap or ESD footwear/heel-strap is worn correctly and functioning correctly
- The Earthing point is connected to the ground
To use the ESD Work Check, simply place the instrument on the ESD work surface you want to test. When the operator presses the button, the instrument will indicate whether the following features are working to enable an ESD safe working area. If there is a workstation problem, the red light will illuminate and a buzzer will sound. This will indicate to the operator that there is a problem with the workstation and should be checked by an engineer before work commences.
Key Features of ESD Work Check:
- Power Supply: 9 volt PP3 alkaline battery
- Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Tester weight: 350g
- Tester dimensions: 130mm x 70mm x 25mm
- Stainless steel single push-button for test activation
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Temperature range: Operating at 5°C to 49°C (40°F to 120°F), Storage -15°C to +60°C
- Test voltage: Nominal 9v-stepped to 100v
- Test range: Pass Green LED <10 Gig-ohms, Fail Red LED >10 Gig-ohms
- Pass range (ohms): 0 – 2 x 108
- Supplied with 1 year calibration certificate
- Customise to bespoke requirements
- Portable and easy to use
- All test instruments are manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC
- UK manufactured
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.