Bondline’s mid-range textured matting is excellent for use on workbenches in electrostatic protected areas. The matting has 2 layers, a static dissipative surface and a black conductive backing. The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path to Earth. The matting is 2mm thick and is available in either a blue or grey colour.
The matting meets the requirements of US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines. The smooth texture can be easily cleaned and maintained with a mat and tabletop cleaner. Very scratch resistant and it prevents sliding of components. The product is also certified for RoHS and REACH regulations.
Example of an ESD Workstation
- Full roll size 1.2m wide x 10m long.
- Easy to clean.
- Two layers (static dissipative surface, black conductive bottom layer).
- Scratch resistant, heat resistant and UV resistant.
- 2mm thick.
- The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solder flux and most commonly used solvents.
- Standard roll sizes are 10m x 1.2m and 10m x 0.60.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- Meets the requirements of US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines.
- KSMEC2G – Grey ESD lightly textured bench material, 0.6m x 10m.
- KSMECR4G – ESD grey bench material, 1.2 x 10m, textured finish with smooth backing.
- Click here to see our blue colour matting alternative.
The matting is made up of two layers – a static dissipative top surface and a black conductive bottom layer.
- Static dissipative top surface – resistant to abrasion, heat, solders, flux and most commonly used solvents.
- Black conductive bottom layer – provides a superior and consistent ground path to Earth.
Bespoke Custom Matting
We provide a premium service of bespoke custom sizing and studding for our bench matting to suit all customer requirements. If you would like bespoke customisation, please enquire us.