ESD Clothing can help prevent damage to sensitive electronic components that are being assembled or packaged within an Electrostatic Protected Area. Our ESD Blue Polo Shirts have been specially designed to be comfortable for the user.
Antistatic clothing is an essential part of many electronic manufacturing and engineering companies, including labs, health environments, precision engineering environments.
Our ESD Blue Polo Shirts are manufactured from a static-dissipative material for use in ESD Protected Areas – 96% cotton and 4% antistatic fibre. The conductive yarn ensure the garments eliminate static and prevent the effects of electrostatic charges being built up from non-ESD clothing.
Each polo shirt features a grey collar, three buttons and one breast pocket. Short sleeves feature ESD yellow symbol for easy identification.
Available in two colours: Blue and light grey. All garments can be embroidered with your company logo/ information on request.
- Manufactured from static-dissipative material for use in ESD protected areas.
- 96% cotton and 4% antistatic fibre.
- These polo shirts are lightweight and comfortable and have a breast pocket with the ESD symbol.
- Machine washable up to 40°C.
- They can be supplied with long or short sleeves.
- All garments can be embroidered with your company logo/ information, please contact us and we will be happy to quote. Other colours available on request.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
To view our full range of ESD garments, click here.