Our unisex ESD polo shirts are made with a high quality static-dissipative knitted fabric, composed of 58% cotton, 39% polyester and 3% conductive yarn, for safe use in Electrostatic Protected Areas. These shirts can be worn in warm environments or all year round. Our polo shirts provide excellent comfort and support with a lightweight feel. The conductive yarn ensures the garments eliminate static charge, dissipating the charge to ground via an Earthing system, and prevent the effects of electrostatic charges being built up from non-ESD clothing.
Our ESD polo shirts are short-sleeved and have a collar and two buttons. The polo shirt’s breast pocket features an ESD susceptible logo to allow for easy identification. The polo shirts are available to order in colours blue and grey as standard, with custom colours on request. We offer various sizes to suit your requirements; sizes range from small to 4XL. All garments can be embroidered with your company logo/ information on request, please contact us for a quote.
Our polo shirts allow for more flexibility when moving around in the workplace as they can be less restricting than antistatic lab smocks.
Please note: Images are for illustration purposes, colours may vary between different manufacturing batches.
- Made with a high quality static dissipative knitted fabric for use in ESD protected areas
- Short-sleeved with a collar and two buttons
- Features one breast pocket with ESD susceptible logo
- Compliant to IEC-61340-5-1 standards
- Composition: 58% cotton, 39% polyester, 3% conductive yarn
- Custom logo embroidery and colours available on request
- Suitable for warm environments and all year round wear
- Available in blue or grey as standard
- Sizes range from small to 4XL
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
Our ESD Polo Shirts can be customised with logo embroidery and colours. This service is only available on request. If you are interested in a bespoke order, please contact us on +44 (0)1793 511000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
ESD Standards & Regulations Met:
|RoHS compliant||European Conformity|
View our full catalogue of ESD garments.