Standard Cobalt Humidity Indicator Cards.
Humidity Indicator Cards (HIC’s) are used to determine when products have been exposed to moisture above recommended storage levels. They are printed with moisture sensitive spots, which respond to various levels of humidity with a visible colour change from blue to pink. The humidity inside dry packed moisture / metallised barrier bags can be monitored by including a HIC inside. When the bag is opened, the card can be examined for proper dryness inside the bag. This indicates that the barrier bag and the desiccants are functioned correctly.
- Humidity indicators are used to detect moisture and humidity in packaging (inc. moisture and metallised barrier bags).
- Colours change to indicate RH levels inside of the packaging.
- The composition is composed of Cobalt Dichloride on cardboard.
- Humidity Indicator Cards conform to IPC/JEDEC 033 standard.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1 specifications.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- 3 spot – 5, 10, 60% RH – 125 cards/can.
- 4 spot – 10,20,30,40% RH – 125 cards/can.
- 6 spot – 10,20,30,40,50,60% RH – 250 cards/can.