Pink in colour, these anti-static bubble bags are manufactured from a tough, anti-static low-density polyethylene 55gsm film and are tested for surface resistivity; offering total protection for your goods. Contains air bubbles to protect against vibrations, shocks and abrasion. They are supplied with self-seal flaps as standard and are smooth on the inside. This enables fast packaging and easy opening, protecting delicate items from damage when they are removed from the bag. Anti-static bubble bags will not produce electrostatic charges during handling. Static charge is dissipated over the surface of the film preventing discharge onto the electronic device being packaged. All sizes can be manufactured on request.
- Manufactured from a tough, anti-static low-density polyethylene 55gsm film.
- Bubble size: 4mm in height, 10mm in diameter.
- Open top and self-seal options to choose from.
- Offers total protection for your goods.
- Self-seal flaps as standard.
- Anti-static bubble film will not produce electrostatic charges during handling.
- Ideal for the transfer or separation of products from an EPA.
- Contains air bubbles to protect against vibrations, shocks and abrasion.
- Bags are smooth on the inside.
- Tested for surface resistivity.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
How Do They Work?
In standard bubble bags, sealed air is used to produce cushioning that can protect fragile items. But it can generate static electricity when it’s handled, which can damage integrated circuits and other essential electronic parts. Anti-static bubble bags are manufactured using air retention technology, which prevents the bubble cells from collapsing and provides thick, long-term protection from shock and abrasion. Because of the special chemical additives, they also feature anti-static properties that prevent electrostatic charges from forming inside the bag and discharging to the contents of your package during handling.
For large volume quantities or a bespoke quotation, please contact us.
To view our full range of ESD Bags and Packaging, see here – ESD Bags | Bondline Electronics.