Self-adhesive warning labels for components, sub-assemblies, bags, boxes, bins, etc. to give easy identification of static-sensitive devices and products. Can act as tamper-proof when applied to bags/packaging.
Each warning label is yellow and black as standard colour and features an ESD susceptible symbol which denotes components and sub-assemblies which are ESD susceptible. Supplied in rolls of 1,000.
These labels are not to be used within an EPA environment but rather in a warehouse, for example, where ESD products are transported and stored. They are recommended to be used with open-top metalised shielding bags to show there is a static-sensitive component inside and should be handled with care.
Available in a range of sizes.
Sizes are as follows:
L010 – 12 x 22mm.
L023 – 25 x 45mm.
L036 – 38 x 75mm.
L039 – 16 x 38mm.
- Self-adhesive ESD warning labels.
- Designed for use on products and packaging.
- Supplied on release paper in rolls of 1000.
- Features ESD susceptible symbol.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- Colour: Black/Yellow.
- Printed black on yellow 80gsm gloss paper.
- REACH and RoHS compliant.