Desiccant bags are a hydrating agent which attract moisture from the atmosphere. They offer the ideal solution for protecting moisture-sensitive goods.
Desiccant bags are filled with high active agents; they offer the ideal solution for the protection of moisture – sensitive goods. The desiccant’s absorption capacity can be as high as 30% of its weight. It is non-toxic for metal or any material. It is a hydrating agent which attracts moisture from the atmosphere. It absorbs and holds particles of water to itself. For maximum effectiveness, desiccants should be used within a closed/sealed moisture barrier bag. The activated clay is environmentally friendly as it is chemically inert and non-toxic which makes it safe to handle and therefore can be easily disposed of. The clay desiccants are clean, room compatible and have sulphur-free Tyvek bags for use in the electronic industry. 1 unit = 35grams of clay.
The desiccant clay is an effective and inexpensive static desiccant, which is enclosed in Tyvek, it will absorb moisture from sealed spaces to prevent corrosion and mould growth. It is widely used in military industries, precision instrument machinery electric and metal products, pharmaceutical, clothing and foodstuff leather.
Desiccant bags conform to DIN55473 and KMIL-D3464E standards.
- Desiccant bags are manufactured for moisture damage prevention.
- Activated clay is environmentally friendly, chemically inert and non-toxic.
- Desiccant bags are to be used in ESD packaging of moisture sensitive devices – according to MILD3464E and JEDEC J-STD-033 standards.
- The clay desiccants are packed in cleanroom compatible, sulphur-free Tyvek bags for use in the electronic industry.
- Low dust tear proof bags or dust free paper bags are available.
- Conforms to DIN55473 and KMIL-D3464E standards.
- 1 unit = approx 35 grams of clay.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.