Electro Static Discharge Shielding Bags provide a complete static safe environment for components sensitive to static charge when in transit or kept in storage.
Static Shielding Bags are widely utilised in the electronics manufacturing industry to protect static sensitive components during storage and transit. The bags are suitable for the packing of printed circuit boards, integrated circuits, motherboards, hard drives, CD drives, computer components and more. Metallised ESD Bags provide a conductive barrier around the electronic components to ensure full protection against ESD charges. Charges from ESD events are contained to the outer surface of the metal film and never reach the inner contents of the bag. The bags have a 4-layer construction with a static dissipative coating which provides complete “Faraday Cage” protection against the effects of ESD. Static Shield Bags are manufactured with industry approved static dissipative polyester and polyethylene laminates.
Select from a choice of open top bags or loc-top resealable bags to suit your application. Open top bags allow for easy access of components and can be temporarily closed with an ESD Warning Label. Grip seal top bags keeps contents safely and securely inside the bag until they’re needed. Semi-transparent and silver in colour, Static Shielding Bags ensure easy identification of contents enclosed inside the bag. All bags are 75 microns thick, providing quality, reliable packaging for your components, and are supplied in packs of 100 pieces. Improper handling of components can result in costly repairs or replacements, therefore it’s best to use the right protective equipment.
Key Features of Static Shielding Bags:
- Reliable packaging for your components.
- Suitable for storing PCBs, IC integrated circuits, Hard Drives, CD drives, motherboards etc.
- 4 layers of protection. Static dissipative coating, polyester, aluminium shield, static dissipative polyethylene.
- Wide range of in-stock sizes available to order.
- Semi-transparent packaging. Allows for easy identification of components enclosed.
- Printed with an ESD industry symbol on outer layer as standard.
- 75 microns thick, 100pcs per pack.
- Open top and loc-top resealable.
- Loc-top resealable bags have white ‘write on’ panels as standard.
- Customisable. Bespoke sizes, thicknesses, printing and packaging solutions can be made on request.
- Compliant to ESD, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||EIA541, MIL-PRF-81705|
|ESD STM11. 31-2006||ANSI/ESD S20.20|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
For a volume large quantity or a bespoke quotation, please contact us on +44 (0)1793 511000 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Static shielding bag material is available to purchase in the form of ESD film rolls. Please contact us for more information.
To view our full range of ESD Bags, see here – ESD Bags | Bondline Electronics.