Transparent, metallised shielding bags provide a complete static safe environment for the safe storage and transportation of static sensitive devices and printed circuit boards, ensuring easy identification.
Static Shielding Bags provide a ‘Faraday Cage’ for holding static sensitive components when they are to be handled outside of an electrostatic protected area (EPA). These bags are suitable for packing electronic components which are static-sensitive; meeting the requirements of ESD STM11. 31-2006, EIA541, MIL-PRF-81705, ANSI/ESD S20.20. All bags are 75 microns thick and are supplied in packs of 100pcs.
Metal Shielding Bags are available in either loc-top or open-top and can be customised on request (bespoke sizes, thickness, printing and packaging solutions). For open-top shielding bags we recommend using ESD warning labels to temporarily close the bags. Each of the bags feature the ESD symbol as standard to show their compliance in an Electrostatic Protected Area.
- Suitable for packing electronic products which are static sensitive.
- All bags are 75 microns thick and supplied in packs of 100pcs.
- Semi-transparent for easy identification of component.
- Full-size range is available in stock.
- Meets the requirements of ESD STM11. 31-2006, EIA541, MIL-PRF-81705, ANSI/ESD S20.20.
- Available in open top and loc-top resealable.
- Bags can be closed temporarily with an ESD warning label.
- Bespoke sizes, thickness, printing and packaging solutions can be manufactured on request.
- Each bag is RoHS and REACH compliant.
All of our static shielding bags are RoHS compliant and meet the required ESD standards.