Moisture Barrier Bags are designed for the packing of SMDs; protecting them from moisture and static damage.
Moisture Barrier Bags protect electronics from moisture and static damage during storage and transportation. These bags are ideal for storing static sensitive devices in humid environments. Moisture Barrier Bags are Jedec compliant; enabling you to safely transport Jedec Trays. Each bag has a layer of aluminium that blocks the moisture. All bags should be used with a Humidity Indicator Card and Desiccant. Humidity Indicator Cards report the effectiveness of the package upon device use. Desiccant filled pouches scavenge the remaining moisture from the bag’s interior which is entrapped by the desiccant.
The Mositure Barrier Bags are opaque and light-tight ensuring the contents cannot be seen from the outside; adding a layer of operational security. They are suitable for packing electronic products which are sensitive to moisture and static e.g. PCBs or integrated circuits. The 4mil puncture-resistant and moisture-proof packaging has a flexible structure and is suitable for vacuum-sealing.
Bespoke sizes, thickness, printing and packaging solutions can be manufactured on request.
- Protects electronics from moisture and static damage during storage and transportation.
- Ideal for storing static sensitive devices in humid environments.
- All bags are supplied in packs of 100pcs
- Jedec compliant, allowing you to safely transport Jedec Trays.
- Manufactured from a layer of aluminum that blocks the moisture.
- Bags are heat-sealable with ‘Faraday Cage‘ protection.
- Bags are vacuum-sealable and opaque.
- The recommended temperature for welding 150-200°C.
- Ideal for PCB’s or integrated circuits.
- Fully stocked range of sizes available.
- Bespoke packaging sizes and thicknesses available. (4mil thick as standard).
- Meets the requirements of the joint IPC / JEDEC J-STD-033, ANSI/ESD S20.20, STM11.31 2006, EIA541, MIL-B-81705C Type 1, IEC 61340-5-1, FTMS101, MTH2065, GB/T 1040, ISO 527-2: , ASTM D639-03, ASTM D-638, GB/T 16578-96, ASTM D1938-02, ASTM D-1876-72.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
Please Note: Before each use, ensure that there are no wrinkles or surface scratch, damage or pin holes. All bags should be used with a humidity indicator card and desiccant.