High Shield Cushion Pouches provide full ESD and physical protection for delicate, static sensitive assemblies.
Cushioned static shielding bubble bags are made from static shielding film and two-layer cushioning, combining both antistatic and physical protection. The bubble material adds extra cushioning for electronic parts and components that are susceptible to impact damage whilst in transit. Static shield cushion bags form a Faraday cage around the product, offering superior static shielding protection, while the inner bubble cushioning provides excellent physical protection. The bags can be fully reused and are heat-sealable. The flap allows the bag to be closed by folding the seal flap onto the bag. Standard sizes available from stock, with custom sizes available on request.
Key Features of High Shield Cushion Pouches:
- Standard sizes available from stock; custom sizes available on request
- Provides full ESD and physical protection for delicate, static sensitive assemblies
- Manufactured from static shielding film and two-layer cushioning
- Faraday cage layer shields assemblies from electrostatic charge inside and prevents static build-up
- Fully reusable for extended use and protecting the environment
- Construction: Polyester, aluminium shield, polyethylene, cushion, static dissipative, polyethylene
- Colour: Pink
- 50mm flap
- Supplied in boxes of 250 or 500 pieces
- Bags have a batch number for QA traceability
- Metal Layer Resistance: <100 ohms/sq.
- Interior: 10^(11) – 10^(12) ohms/sq.
- Exterior: 10^(11) – 10^(12) ohms/sq.
- Static Remove Time: <0.01 S FTMS 101 B Method 4046 5000-OV
- Friction Static: Triboelectric Nanocoulombs Quart Tefion<13nin^(2) E1A541
- Corrosion Resistance: No visible spot FTMS 101 C Method 3005
- Tensile Strength: ASTM D 882 >18 lbs/ inches
- Punch Strength: ASTM D 3420 >100 P.S.I
- Tear Strength: ASTM D 882 >8 lbs/ inches
- MVTR: ASTM E 96 <0.2 gm/100in-2
- Resistance of Oxygen: ASTM D3985 <0.5 CC/100in-2/24hrs
- Hot Seal Temperature: 250-375
- Hot Seal Time: 0.5-3.5 S
- Seal Pressure: 30-70 P.S.I
- Size: Flap ±5mm Length±5m Width±5mm
- Appearance: No delamination, burst, seal, wrinkle, Warp, break, foreign adherence, air bubble beyond sealing.
- SSBB46 – 102 x 152mm – Box of 500pcs
- SSBB58 – 127 x 203mm – Box of 250pcs
- SSBB69 – 152 x 229mm – Box of 250pcs
- SSBB810 – 203 x 254mm – Box of 250pcs
- SSBB1012 – 254 x 305mm – Box of 250pcs
ESD Standards & Regulations Met:
|ESD STM11. 31-2006||EIA541|
|ASTM D 882||RoHS compliant|
|Charge retention||REACH compliant|
For a large volume quantity or a bespoke quotation, please contact us by calling +44 (0)1793 511000 or emailing email@example.com.
To view our full range of ESD Bags, see here – ESD Bags | Bondline Electronics.