Self-adhesive floor marking hazard tape for identification and awareness of ESD areas.
Our floor marking hazard tape is designed to mark the boundaries of an ESD Protected Area. The tapes adhere effectively to synthetic flooring such as PVC floor tiles and can be used on concrete flooring where it can be expected to withstand heavy traffic, particle contaminations and remain intact for several months.
Bondline’s Hazard Tape is a self-coloured, plasticised PVC tape coated with an aggressive rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive. Each tape is 33m x 50mm in size.
- ESD susceptible symbol denotes components and sub-assemblies which are ESD susceptible.
- Designed to identify Electrostatic Protected Areas.
- Allows you to mark out different sections of walkways, zones and safe areas.
- HT1 tape is 33m x 50mm.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Please Note: HT1 tape is not antistatic as it is intended for use outside the EPA.