Clearance floor marking hazard tape, now only £1.95! This self-adhesive hazard tape is developed to mark the boundaries of an ESD Protected Area. The tape adheres effectively to synthetic flooring such as PVC floor tiles and can be used on concrete flooring where it can be expected to withstand heavy traffic, particle contaminations and remain intact for several months.
The tape is a self-coloured, plasticised PVC tape coated with an aggressive rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesive. Each tape is 33m x 50mm in size.
- ESD susceptible symbol denotes components and sub-assemblies which are ESD susceptible
- Designed to identify Electrostatic Protected Areas
- Allows you to mark out different sections of walkways, zones and safe areas
- Self-adhesive and long-lasting
- Withstands heavy traffic and particle contaminations
- HT1 tape is 33m x 50mm in size
- Tape material: Self-coloured, plasticised PVC coated with an aggressive rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesive
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Use to mark off floors designating ESD Protective Areas
- Can be used as area signs
Please note: The HT1 tape is not antistatic as is intended for use outside the EPA.
View our full range of ESD Floor Marking Tapes.