A very economical solution to contamination control manufactured from anti-microbial agent.
A hygienic pad of peel-off, disposable sheets, ideal for use in cleanrooms, office entrances and hospitals. The surface adhesive captures dirt and dust particles from shoes or trolley wheels. The mat has an adhesive backing to stick directly to the floor surface. Protects against the growth of organisms such as bacteria, mold and mildew. Disposable layer peel off soiled sheets to reveal layer. Approved for direct food contact. Complies to BS EN-61340-5-1 standards.
Tack contamination control mats can be used for many industrial applications including entrances to clean room environments, entrances to offices from shop floors, food applications and hospitals. Each mat is manufactured from polyethylene and has a smooth surface finish.
Size 460mm x 1115mm long.
Pack of 4 pads with 30 layers or pack of 8 pads with 30 layers.
- Material: Peel off film sheets – Produced from a proprietary blend of polyolefin resins. Each pad contains 30 layers of film, yet has a profile less than 3mm.
- Pull tabs- manufactured from polyester film and numbered consecutively ensuring removal of one layer at a time.
- Adhesive – Acrylic contacting a nontoxic antimicrobial additive that provides protection against the growth of organisms including bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Approved by the US FDA for food direct contact (21 CFR 175.105).
- Complies to BS EN-61340-5-1 standards.
- Size 460mm x 1115mm long.
- Ideal for use in cleanrooms, office entrances and hospitals.
To view our full range of ESD floor materials, click here.