A very economical solution to contamination control, tack contamination control mat is manufactured from an anti-microbial agent. This anti-microbial agent helps to protect against the growth of organisms such as bacteria, mould and mildew. These mats have a hygienic pad of peel-off, disposable sheets which are ideal for use in cleanrooms, office entrances, food applications and hospitals. The adhesive backing can stick directly to the floor surface. The surface adhesive captures dirt and dust particles from shoes or trolley wheels. Each mat is manufactured from polyethylene and has a smooth surface finish. Approved for direct food contact. Complies to BS EN-61340-5-1 standards.
The tack contamination control mat is 460mm x 1115mm long in size and it is available in either a pack of 4 pads with 30 layers or a pack of 8 pads with 30 layers.
- Peel-off film sheets – pads stick directly to floor surface.
- Pull tabs- manufactured from polyester film and numbered consecutively ensuring removal of one layer at a time.
- Adhesive – Acrylic contacting a non-toxic anti-microbial additive that provides protection against the growth of organisms including bacteria, mould and mildew.
- Adhesive coated surface captures dirt and dust particles from wheels and pedestrian foot traffic.
- Approved by the US FDA for food direct contact (21 CFR 175.105).
- The mat is 460mm x 1115mm long in size.
- Ideal for use in cleanrooms, office entrances, food applications and hospitals.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
Supplied with self-adhesive backing that adheres to most floor surfaces.
To view our full range of ESD floor materials, click here.