Pink Anti-Static Bags provide safe transportation and storage of non-static sensitive items (e.g. nuts, bolts, etc.) into an Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA).
Pink Low Static Generating Bags are made with a flexible, soft-textured polyethylene with an anti-static coating. While they have no shielding ability, they will not charge if rubbed against other materials. With the inability to shield from static energy, they cannot protect against static fields or discharge occurring outside the bag and therefore these charges can penetrate the bag and damage electronics inside. If you require bags with static shielding properties, please see our Static Shielding Bags.
The bags are 60 microns thick and are supplied in packs of 100 pieces. Suitable for packing non-static sensitive items (e.g. nuts, bolts etc.) that can be safely placed in an Electrostatic Protected Area. The bags are available in open-top or loc-top resealable in a wide range of sizes. Open top bags are great for easy access of components and can be temporarily closed with an ESD Warning Label. Loc-top resealable bags enable the contents to be quickly and easily sealed via the grip. Option to customise the size, thickness, printing and packaging on request.
Did you know? Ordinary plastic bags can generate and hold static charges in excess of 10,000v, creating a damaging environment for static sensitive devices.
Key Features of Pink Anti-Static Bags:
- Reliable packaging. All bags are 60 microns thick and are supplied in packs of 100pcs.
- Quality material. Made with a flexible, soft-textured polyethylene with an anti-static coating.
- Will not charge if rubbed against other materials.
- Suitable for packing non-static sensitive items (incl. nuts, bolts, studs, etc.).
- Wide range of sizes available to order.
- Packaging is printed with yellow ESD symbol as standard.
- Open top and loc-top resealable options.
- Loc-top resealable bags are supplied with write-on panels.
- Allows the static charge to dissipate, preventing static charge build up.
- Customisable. Bespoke sizes, thicknesses, printing and packaging solutions can be made on request.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
- Surface Resistivity / Resistance: >10^(6) <10^(11) ohms/square >10^(6) <10^(11) ohms/square
- Static Decay: < 2 seconds IEC61340-5-2-3:2016
- Charge Retention: <100 volts IEC61340-5-2-3:2016
- Seam Strength: Pass MIL-PRF-81705
- Temperature: 110°C – 150°C
- Time: 0.5 – 3.5 seconds
- Thickness: 0.06mm +/- 10%
- Outgassing: Pass ASTM E595
- Non-Corrosive: Pass FTMS 101 MTH 3005
- Shelf-Life: ≥3 years
ESD Standards & Regulations Met:
|RoHS compliant||European Conformity|
For a large volume quantity or a bespoke quotation, please contact us by calling +44 (0)1793 511000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anti static pink bag material is available to purchase as ESD film rolls. Please contact us for more information.
To view our full range of ESD Bags, see here – ESD Bags | Bondline Electronics.