Pink Anti-Static Bags provide safe transportation and storage of non-static sensitive devices (e.g. nuts, bolts, etc) into an Electro-Static Protected Area (EPA).
Electrostatic damage to electronic devices can occur at any point, from manufacture to field service. Damage results from handling the devices in uncontrolled surroundings or when poor ESD control practices are used.
Pink Anti-Static Bags are made from a flexible, soft-textured polyethylene with an anti-static coating. While they have no shielding ability, they will not charge if rubbed against other materials. With the inability to shield from static energy, they cannot protect against static fields or discharge occurring outside the bag and therefore these charges can penetrate the bag and damage electronics inside. If you require bags with static shielding properties, please see our Static Shielding Bags.
All bags are 60microns thick, providing reliable packaging for your non-static sensitive items, and are supplied in packs of 100 pieces. Select from a choice of open top bags or loc-top resealable bags to suit your application – open top bags are great for easy access of components! Loc-top resealable bags, on the other hand, enables the contents to be quickly and easily sealed via the grip. They are especially ideal to use when being reused with items that require no shielding.
Did you know? Ordinary plastic bags can generate and hold static charges in excess of 10,000v, creating a damaging environment for static sensitive devices.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Pink Anti-Statics Bags with Bondline:
- Reliable packaging for your non-static sensitive devices. All bags are 60 microns thick and are supplied in packs of 100pcs.
- Suitable for storing or transporting non-static items (incl. nuts, bolts) in an EPA.
- Wide range of sizes available to order.
- Supplied with ESD symbol as standard.
- Open top and loc-top resealable. Open top bags can be temporarily closed with an ESD Warning Label.
- Bag construction allows the static charge to dissipate, preventing static charge build up.
- Customisable. Bespoke sizes, thicknesses, printing and packaging solutions can be made on request.
- Compliant to ESD, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
For a volume large quantity or a bespoke quotation, please contact us by calling 01793 511000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anti static pink bag material is available to purchase as ESD film rolls. Please contact us for more information.
To view our full range of ESD Bags, see here – ESD Bags | Bondline Electronics.