Electrostatic damage to electronic devices can occur at any point, from manufacture to field service. Damage results from handling the devices in uncontrolled surroundings or when poor ESD control practices are used.
Ordinary plastic bags can generate and hold static charges in excess of 10,000v, creating a damaging environment for static sensitive devices. Antistatic bags (pink in colour) are the only acceptable plastic bags for use in an electrostatic protected area. Pink Antistatic bags have a layer of antistatic coating and no shielding ability. The material will not charge is rubbed in conjunction with other materials.
Pink anti-static bags are ideal for use in transporting non-static sensitive devices, (e.g. nuts, bolts etc.) into an Electro-static Protected Area. (E.P.A.) The construction allows the static charge to dissipate, preventing static charge build up. All bags are 60microns thick, supplied in 100pcs and are available in open top and loc-top resealable. Each bag features the ESD symbol as standard to show its compliance in an Electrostatic Protected Area. For open-top bags we recommend using ESD warning labels to temporarily close the bags. Currently, we have several Pink Anti-Static Bags available in our clearance range. If you would like to view our clearance Pink Anti-Static Bags, click here.
When selecting an ESD bag, it can often be difficult to choose the right one for your needs. To find out which ESD bag you require, click here.
- All bags are 60 microns thick and are supplied in packs of 100.
- Supplied with ESD symbol as standard.
- Available in open-top or resealable loc-top.
- Ideal for use in transporting non-static sensitive devices, (e.g. nuts, bolts etc.) into EPA.
- Construction allows the static charge to dissipate, preventing static charge build up.
- Meets the requirements of ESD STM11.31-2006, EIA541, MIL81705, MIL-STD-3010 4046, IEC61340-5-1-1998.
- All bags are RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Bespoke sizes, thickness and colours available on request.
For large quantities or a bespoke quotation, please contact us by filling out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you.
Can’t find your size? Get in touch for a tailored solution.
All of our antistatic bags are RoHS compliant and meet the required ESD standards.