Electrostatic damage to electronic devices can occur at any point, from manufacture to field service. Damage results from handling the devices in uncontrolled surroundings or when poor ESD control practices are used.
Ordinary plastic bags can generate and hold static charges in excess of 10,000v, creating a damaging environment for static sensitive devices. Antistatic bags (pink in colour) are the only acceptable plastic bags for use in an electrostatic protected area. Pink Antistatic bags have a layer of antistatic coating and no shielding ability. The material will not charge is rubbed in conjunction with other materials.
- All bags are 60 microns thick
- Supplied with ESD symbol as standard
- Available in open-top or resealable loc-top
- Meets the requirements of ESD STM11.31-2006, EIA541, MIL81705, MIL-STD-3010 4046, IEC61340-5-1-1998.
- Bespoke sizes, thickness and colours available on request.
Select your preferred pink antistatic bag size from our selection above to purchase online with fast shipping. Can’t find your size? Get in touch for a tailored solution.