Transparent, Metalised Shielding Bags provide a complete static safe environment for the safe storage and transportation of static sensitive devices and printed circuit boards, ensuring easy identification.
Metalised Shielding Bags provide a ‘Faraday Cage’ for holding static sensitive components when they are to be handled outside of an electrostatic protected area (EPA). These bags are suitable for packing electronic components which are static-sensitive; meeting the requirements of ESD STM11. 31-2006, EIA541, MIL-PRF-81705, ANSI/ESD S20.20. All bags are 75 microns thick and are supplied in packs of 100.
Available in open top or resealable loc-top. For open-top shielding bags we recommend using ESD warning labels to temporarily close the bags.
- Suitable for packing electronic products which are static sensitive.
- Available in open top or resealable loc-top.
- Semi-transparent for easy identification of component.
- Meets the requirements of ESD STM11. 31-2006, EIA541, MIL-PRF-81705, ANSI/ESD S20.20.
- Bags can be closed temporarily with an ESD warning label.
- Bespoke sizes, thickness, printing and packaging solutions can be manufactured on request.
- Supplied in packs of 100.
- All bags are 75 microns thick.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Custom print, bespoke sizes available on request. All bags have the ESD Symbol as standard.