Introducing anti-static ESD (electrostatic discharge) safe cabinets, a range of robust and stylish cabinets perfect for ESD protected storage of small static sensitive parts and components.
Designed to meet the requirements of demanding professional use in industrial facilities, workshops, stores, hospitals, warehouses, schools and pharmacies. The design of our ESD component cabinets are durable and timeless and can withstand normal use and transport.
The cabinets are available in two heights (290 or 550mm) with the option to be wall mounted, freestanding or mounted on to turntables, stands and trolleys. Items that are used regularly are easily accessible in these cabinets. The cabinets include anti static drawers and shelves, allowing you to keep static sensitive parts organised with ease. The drawers are manufactured from semi-conductive high impact polystyrene (HIPS), ensuring excellent anti-static protection whilst remaining durable even after extensive use.
Identification labels are included with each cabinet. Drawer sizes 69 x 37 x 175mm (internal dimensions).
- Robust cabinet, shelves and drawers.
- Anti static design ensuring protection of sensitive equipment.
- Cabinet: Semi-conductive polypropylene (PP).
- Shelves: Galvanised steel.
- Drawers: Manufactured from semi conductive high impact polystyrene (HIPS).
- Temperature tolerance (-40 to + 65°C).
- Option to mount the cabinets to a wall, turntable, stand, trolley or be freestanding.
- Available in two heights: 290 and 550 mm.
ESD safe cabinets and drawers are designed to store and protect static sensitive electrical parts and components, ensuring they are not damaged from ESD (electrostatic discharge). ESD cabinets and drawers are often manufactured from polypropylene material due to the semi-conductive, high-impact and durable properties.
ESD storage units are ideal for use in applications including: