A large ESD conductive brush that is designed in the form of a toothbrush giving a grip style brushing action. This type of brush has a long brush head that is ideal for PCB cleaning. Manufactured with dissipative fibre bristles and a conductive handle. This brush allows the safe cleaning of ESD sensitive assemblies without generating any harmful static charges. Existing charges are reduced more effectively if operators are grounded.
ESD Brush Features:
- One of a range of ESD brushes.
- Long brush head for PCB cleaning application.
- Brush Length: 245mm. Brush Width: 18mm.
- Bristles (H/W/L): 20 x 18 x 110mm.
- Grip style brushing action.
- Manufactured with dissipative fibre bristles and a conductive handle.
- For use in an EPA where static control is required.
- Conforms to ESD standard EN 61340-5-1.
- Approved to BSEN 61340-5.
To view our range of ESD brushes, please click here.
To enquire about this product, please contact us by clicking here.