Premium High Comfort ESD Wrist-Strap from Bondline is made from a R-10 woven fabric band and lined with conductive silver yarn. The conductive woven fibres are silver for maximum conductivity and minimum skin irritation. The band has an elastic ratio of 1:2.5” to 1:3”. The outer surface is non-conductive and the inner surface of the strap is conductive. The plastic parts of the wrist strap is made from a static dissipative nylon material. Designed to be worn in an ESD working area. Great for personnel grounding.
The soft fabric material provides comfort for the wearer, allowing the strap to be worn for an extended amount of time. The strap is fully adjustable and has a curved buckle for comfort. For free-sized wrist band, total length of exposed band shall not be less than 200.0mm. Or the flattened length must be 4 to 4.5 inches. Unlike many other wrist straps, our premium ESD wrist strap is made with a double thickness material giving outer layer insulation for complete operator safety. Standard colour is light blue. Anti-allergy option available to purchase. Custom configurations and colours available on request.
Premium High Comfort ESD Wrist-Strap has been manufactured to the highest quality maximum conductivity silver fibres during manufacture with our G02 buckle US patent design. When stretched to 200%, band returns to its normal length after 20,000 cycles.
HCA10AA: The HCA10AA anti-allergy wrist strap is designed for people who suffer from allergic reactions to standard anti static wrist straps. The fabric design is hypoallergenic, with a plastic backing to avoid metal contact with the skin.
HCA10: The HCA10 wrist strap’s metal back plate is made of hypoallergenic jewellery grade stainless-steel as standard.
Key Features of Premium ESD Wrist Strap:
- Material: R-10 woven fabric band and lined with conductive silver yarn
- Conductive woven fibres are silver for maximum conductivity and minimum skin irritation
- Plastic parts material: Static dissipative nylon
- Suitable for ESD working areas
- Comfortable, can be worn for an extended period of time
- Fully adjustable strap
- Curved buckle for added comfort
- Double thickness of material
- Standard colour is light blue
- Anti-allergy option available
- Metal back plate is made of hypo-allergenic jewellery grade stainless-steel as standard
- 10mm stud as standard, 4mm/ 7mm available on request
- Custom configurations and colours available
- Compliant according to the IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|