Premium, durable ESD wrist straps designed to be worn in an ESD working area. To ensure a path to ground. The comfortable materials allow users to wear the wrist straps for long periods of time and are essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA. Size adjustment is made by adding or removing anti-static links.
Constructed using stainless steel metal band material, with plastic insulation. Outer surface is insulative while inner surface is conductive. This band is suitable for both EPA and Cleanroom use.
An EPA will not permit any item that could potentially buildup static electricity, resulting in an electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Made from hypo-allergenic jewellery grade stainless-steel with 10mm stud.
- Size adjustment is made by adding or removing anti-static links.
- Supplied with 10mm stud for cord connection.
- Markings: With identification logo, USA Patent 7609503 and date code.
- Available in blue or black.
- Long lasting and must be used in combination with a grounding cord and bonding plug to ensure operator is grounded.
- Must be tested regularly with a Wrist Strap Tester.
- Custom Configurations available on request.
If you are looking for a lower cost ESD wrist strap solution see our economy wrist strap.