Crocheted ESD Wrist Strap from Bondline is constructed with a premium crochet fabric band with an elastic ratio of 1:2.5″ to 1:3″. The outer surface of the wrist strap is non-conductive and the inner surface of the strap is conductive, lined with 5-rows of double-ply silver yarn. The conductive woven fibres are silver for maximum conductivity and minimum skin irritation. The plastic parts of the strap is made from a static dissipative material.
Crocheted lightweight design for maximum skin contact and comfort. The metal back plate is made from a hypo-allergenic jewellery grade stainless-steel as standard to prevent any metal allergy problems. For free-sized wrist band, the flattened length must be 95 to 105mm. All wrist straps are supplied as standard with 10mm stud; 4mm and 7mm studs are available on request. Dark blue colour as standard, available in grey and yellow on request. Anti-allergy version available.
Crocheted ESD Wrist Strap has been manufactured to the highest quality maximum conductivity silver fibres during manufacture with our G02 buckle US patent design. When stretched to 200%, band returns to its normal length after 20,000 cycles.
CA10AA: Anti-allergy version. 10mm stud. Standard colour is dark blue. Adjustable wrist-strap with slip ring adjustment. This unique design allows option of 360° fabric contact ensuring no metal contact with the skin.
CA10: Fully adjustable fabric wrist-strap. 10mm stud. Standard colour is dark blue. Metal back plate is made from a hypoallergenic jewellery grade stainless-steel as standard.
Key Features of Crocheted ESD Wrist Strap:
- Constructed with a premium crochet fabric band with an elastic ratio of 1:2.5″ to 1:3″
- Plastic parts material: Static dissipative nylon
- Conductive woven fibres are silver for maximum conductivity and minimum skin irritation
- Metal back plate is made from a hypo-allergenic jewellery grade stainless-steel as standard
- Suitable for ESD working areas
- Comfortable, can be worn for an extended period of time
- Standard colour is dark blue
- Fully adjustable strap
- Anti-allergy option available to purchase
- 10mm stud as standard, 4mm/ 7mm available on request
- Custom configurations and colours available
- Compliant according to the IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|