A crocheted lightweight design fully adjustable ‘Fabric’ antistatic wrist strap. Cost-effective, durable ESD wrist straps designed to be worn in an ESD working area. To ensure a path to ground. The comfortable materials allow users to wear the wrist straps for long periods of time and are essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA. An EPA will not permit any item that could potentially buildup static electricity, resulting in an electrostatic discharge (ESD).
An essential product for grounding operators and parts. Must be tested regularly with a Wrist Strap Tester. Long-lasting and must be used in combination with a grounding cord and bonding plug to ensure operator is grounded.
CA10AA Anti-Allergy Wrist Strap
The CA10AA Anti Allergy version is designed for people who suffer from allergic reactions to standard anti-static wrist straps. The fabric design is hypoallergenic, with a plastic backing to avoid metal contact with the skin.
CA10 Wrist Strap
The CA10 is made of hypoallergenic jewellery grade stainless-steel as standard to prevent any metal allergy problems.
- The conductive woven fibres are silver for maximum conductivity and minimum skin irritation.
- 10mm stud as standard, 4mm/ 7mm available on request.
- Custom configurations and colours available. Standard colour is dark blue.
- Long-lasting and must be used in combination with a grounding cord and bonding plug to ensure operator is grounded.
- An essential product for grounding operators and parts. Must be tested regularly with a Wrist Strap Tester.
- Custom Configurations available on request.
If you are looking for a lower cost ESD wrist strap solution see our economy wrist strap.