A high-quality coiled earth lead that provides a strong connection to ground. This best selling grounding cord can be stretched and recoiled back to its original length, helping to keep a clear working area for efficiency and comfort.
Unlike many other ESD cords, this design has double thickness material to ensure outer layer insulation for complete operator safety. Premium, durability ESD cords designed to be worn in an ESD working area. To ensure a path to ground, essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA. An EPA will not permit any item that could potentially buildup static electricity, resulting in an electrostatic discharge (ESD). All snaps have 1 meg-ohm safety resistor. Standard colour is blue. Custom configurations and colours available on request.
- Standard cords with dual molding on terminations for maximum strain relief.
- All snaps have 1 meg ohm safety resistor.
- Standard colour is light blue.
- Long-lasting and must be used in combination with a grounding cord and bonding plug to ensure operator is grounded.
- An essential product for grounding operators and parts.
- Premium cord, exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test.
- Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction.
- Ground Lead Extendability: Cord should return back to at least 85% of its original length in less than 10 minutes after hanging for 24 hours, with 1kg. weight on the other end.
- Custom Configurations and colours available on request.
Bespoke Coil Cords
Our coil cords can include either a 4mm, 7mm or 10mm stud. Custom colours can be available on request. The colour options allow you to select a colour that’s more preferable and suitable for your workspace or company’s branding colours. Please contact Bondline if you would like to enquire about our bespoke coil cords.
Examples of colour options available at Bondline.
This product has been manufactured to the highest quality with dual moldings exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test without any physical damage on the strain relief. If you are looking for a lower cost cord solution see our lightweight grounding cords.