Premium ESD coil cord from Bondline provides a strong connection to ground. This cord can be stretched and recoiled back to its original length, helping to keep a clear working area for efficiency and comfort. Unlike many other ESD cords, our premium ESD coil cord is made with a double thickness material to provide outer layer insulation for complete operator safety. Designed to be used in an ESD working area.
The body housing of the coil cord contains a female snap in any sizes of 4mm, 7mm and 10mm, with or without a resistor, joined in series to the conductor with ordinary banana plug of another snap on the other end. The ground end of the cord is moulded with a single nylon material (strain relief/body housing). The coil cord is insulated with PU material. The plastic parts of the coil cord are made with anti-static nylon materials.
Premium ESD coil cord has been manufactured to the highest quality with dual mouldings exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test without any physical damage on the strain relief. All snaps have a 1 meg-ohm safety resistor. Standard colour is light blue. Custom configurations and colours available on request.
Key Features of Premium ESD Coil Cord:
- Dual molding on terminations for maximum strain relief
- All snaps have 1 meg ohm safety resistor
- Standard colour is light blue
- 10mm female snaps as standard
- Premium cord, exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test
- Cord is available 6ft and 12ft (6ft standard)
- Markings: With logo and resistance value
- Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction
- Long lasting and must be used in combination with a bonding point and wrist strap to ensure operator is grounded
- Cord should return back to at least 85% of its original length in less than 10 minutes after hanging for 24 hours, with 1kg. weight on the other end
- Custom configurations and colours available on request
- Compliant according to the IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard
Bespoke Coil Cords
Our coil cords can include either a 4mm, 7mm or 10mm female stud. Custom colours are available on request. Please contact Bondline if you would like to enquire about our bespoke coil cords.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
If you are looking for a low-cost ESD cord see our lightweight grounding cords.