A high quality straight universal cord that provides a strong connection to ground. Premium, durability ESD cords designed to be worn in an ESD working area. To ensure a path to ground, essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA. An EPA will not permit any item that could potentially buildup static electricity, resulting in an electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Standard cords with dual moulding on terminations for maximum strain relief.
- 3m long (10ft)
- All snaps have 1 meg ohm safety resistor.
- Standard colour is light blue.
- Long-lasting and must be used in combination with a bonding plug to ensure operator is grounded.
- An essential product for grounding operators and parts.
- Premium cord, exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test.
- Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction.
- Custom Configurations and colours available on request.
This grounding cord set is supplied with a jack plug, crocodile clip, stack snap and terminal lug.