A high-quality straight ground cord provides a strong connection to ground. Durable ESD cords designed to be worn in an ESD working area. To ensure a path to ground, essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA. An EPA will not permit any item that could potentially buildup static electricity, resulting in an electrostatic discharge (ESD).
This 15ft (4.5metre) ground cord has a 10mm snap at one end and a 10mm snap and 2 banana sockets
at the other end. Custom configurations available for all grounding products on request.
Long-lasting and must be used in combination with a bonding plug to ensure operator is grounded.
- 4.5 metres long (15ft).
- All snaps have a 1 meg-ohm safety resistor.
- Dual mouldings on terminations for maximum strain relief.
- Standard colour is black.
- Long-lasting and must be used in combination with a bonding plug to ensure operator is grounded.
- An essential product for grounding operators and parts.
- Custom Configurations and colours available on request.
If you are looking for a lower cost cord solution see our lightweight grounding cords.