A range of high quality straight cords that provides a strong connection to ground.
Premium, durable ESD cords designed to be worn in an ESD working area. To ensure a path to ground, essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA. An EPA will not permit any item that could potentially buildup static electricity, resulting in an electrostatic discharge (ESD).
3 meters (10ft) long as standard. Standard colour is blue (other colours available on request).
All premium products can also be supplied with 7mm or 4mm snap / stud sizes.
- Standard cords with dual moulding on terminations for maximum strain relief.
- 3m long (10ft)
- All snaps have 1 meg ohm safety resistor.
- Standard colour is light blue.
- Long lasting and must be used in combination with a bonding plug to ensure operator is grounded.
- An essential product for grounding operators and parts.
- Premium cord, exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test.
- Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction.
- Custom Configurations and colours available on request.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
If you are looking for a lower cost cord solution see our lightweight grounding cords.