A range of premium straight grounding cords, providing a strong connection to ground.
Premium ESD coil cord from Bondline provides a strong connection to ground. The cord is 3 meters (10ft) long as standard and is designed to be used in an ESD protective working area. All female snaps have a 1 meg-ohm safety resistor. Standard colour is light blue. Premium Straight Grounding Cords are available in three options: snap both ends, snap to jack or snap to moulded eyelet.
The body housing of the cord contains a female snap in any sizes of 4mm, 7mm and 10mm, with or without a resistor, joined in series to the conductor with a ribbed banana plug, moulded eyelet, or another snap on the other end. The ground end of the cord possesses a PU strain relief assembly with PP encapsulated body housing. The cord is insulated with PU material. The plastic parts of the coil cord are made with static-dissipative plastic material.
Premium straight grounding cords have been manufactured to the highest quality with dual mouldings exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test without any physical damage on the strain relief. Custom configurations and colours available on enquiry. All premium products can be supplied with 7mm or 4mm snap / stud sizes on request.
Key Features of Premium Straight Grounding Cords:
- Standard cords with dual moulding on terminations for maximum strain relief
- 3m long (10ft)
- All female snaps have a 1 meg ohm safety resistor
- Standard colour is light blue
- Available in three options: snap both ends, snap to jack or snap to moulded eyelet.
- Long lasting and must be used in combination with a bonding point and wrist strap to ensure operator is grounded
- Premium cord, exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test
- Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction
- Markings: With customer identification logo, resistance value, and date code.
- Custom configurations and colours available on request
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard
- RoHS and REACH compliant
Bespoke Grounding Cords
Our grounding cords can include either a 4mm, 7mm or 10mm stud. Custom colours are available on request. Please contact Bondline if you would like to enquire about our bespoke coil cords.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
If you are looking for a low-cost ESD cord see our lightweight grounding cords.